• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did you actually understand me then? :D

Lord Boreal said:
Did you actually understand me then? :D
No, but I at least have an idea where you are coming from ;)

No problemo, shameless promotion of someone else's good mod is always fun :rofl:

I should get some tyrel68 points for this.

How do you install this... And when I downloaded (I don't have winzip etc because of a reinstall and am too lazy) I put it to notepad and it's funny letters. That's ok right? Because If I don't understand it the game coding will right :confused:

While that stuff you see is an incoded file, you need the proper program to decode it into something useful, so that you can make use of it. Opening a nontext file in notepad is pretty useless.

Iron_Skull said:
How do you install this... And when I downloaded (I don't have winzip etc because of a reinstall and am too lazy) I put it to notepad and it's funny letters. That's ok right? Because If I don't understand it the game coding will right :confused:
Exactly, download WinRAR and install it.

Then you will be able to unzip the file just like WinZIP

P.S.

I am glad people are liking my mod. :D

Lord Boreal said:
No problemo, shameless promotion of someone else's good mod is always fun :rofl:

I should get some tyrel68 points for this.
Lord Boreal is granted 4 Tyrel68 points ;)

Num num num

Have winrar but where do I put the files too?

Iron_Skull said:
Have winrar but where do I put the files too?
just extract them to your Victoria directory

What is the difference between the VIP and vanilla versions? Just wondering since the VI version seems to be several times larger?

rafiki said:
What is the difference between the VIP and vanilla versions? Just wondering since the VI version seems to be several times larger?
The VIP version carries the country.csv along with updated cities.bmp.

Looks fantastic--will this be affected by the latest patch?

SirGrotius said:
Looks fantastic--will this be affected by the latest patch?
The vanilla version should not care about the patch and the VIP version is only compatible with 0.4b

@tyrel68 -- just wanted to say your new interface is fantastic, although i'm also very jealous b/c i'm a mac user and can't use the .rar files. i don't suppose you could be enticed into posting a .zip file version so that those of us in mac-world can avail ourselves of your excellent work?

much as i am a fan of Paradox's games, i can never understand why they put together their interfaces the way they do -- with such tiny fonts and buttons (the sliders are esp. frustrating :wacko: ) -- it seems like it should be an obvious thing to make such things easy to click & read, as you have done with your mod.

sandman05 said:
@tyrel68 -- just wanted to say your new interface is fantastic, although i'm also very jealous b/c i'm a mac user and can't use the .rar files. i don't suppose you could be enticed into posting a .zip file version so that those of us in mac-world can avail ourselves of your excellent work?

much as i am a fan of Paradox's games, i can never understand why they put together their interfaces the way they do -- with such tiny fonts and buttons (the sliders are esp. frustrating :wacko: ) -- it seems like it should be an obvious thing to make such things easy to click & read, as you have done with your mod.
Hmmm, ok I will upload the interface in .zip version but if you want give me you email address and I will send it your way ASAP.

tyrel68 said:
Hmmm, ok I will upload the interface in .zip version but if you want give me you email address and I will send it your way ASAP.

terrific :rofl: i hope the conversion doesn't entail a lot of work/time for you? also, assuming everything works okay, would you mind if i then post the link on the mac-users' Victoria forum so they could use it as well? appreciate as well the ASAP offer but there's no rush & happy to d/l from your post whenever you have the time to set it up.

my strained, squinting eyeballs and jittery mouse-clicking fingers thank you a lot.
s.