• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For my Christmas i want;

MORE GLORIOUS BATTLES AGAINST THE AMERICAN PIGS AND THEIR WORTHLESSS ALLIES, WHICH SHALL BE CRUSHED UNDER THE MIGHT OF OPERATION GIGGLING CHARMANDER'S BOOTS

or something like that.

4-28.png

210,000 brave Japanians. Right.

Japanians? :confused:

That's a new word for me.

Of course they didn't..

They all died in GLORIOUS combat.

It is pretty GLORIOUS to have a 5.33-American-casualties-for-every-1-Japanese-casualty ratio.

Utterly glorious.

Like this music video: Christmas is All Around

Beautiful women in Santa outfits. Is it not glorious?

Also, it's an intentionally shit song, which is a thing most beautiful to the eyes of the Gods.

Love that video, it's by far the best thing, and storyline, in Love Actually, an otherwise awful movie.

Now back to driving the europeans out of Asia.

:rofl:

And I thought USA have a lot of ic (some 900-1000 mod-ic) in NORMAL mod34! Well, if anyone can defeat them, it is the japanese. Godzilla, hentai, schoolgirls and samurai, that's what it takes to bring down the american giant.

Love that video, it's by far the best thing, and storyline, in Love Actually, an otherwise awful movie.

Now back to driving the europeans out of Asia.

Indeed, Love Actually is insipid and shit. But I think that storyline and video makes up for it.

Update later today.

It's election day tomorrow in Realpolitik - please give one of your preferences to Iron Fist tomorrow!

Just came up with the way to defeat the USA as Japan.Simply produce hordes of shitty merchandise their children wish to buy, draining their money to your industry. Something with an Italian plumber or yellow, electric mouse might work:D.

46. MONTH OF VICTORIES

1-28.png

Filthy Amerikaners land in one of OUR islands!

4-29.png

But at what cost?

2-28.png

The BRITISH dare resist in this pocket... but at what cost?

3-29.png

Mm, indeed.

5-28.png

With the Brits defeated, we leave an IMPENETRABLE DEFENCE LINE and redeploy nearly 50 divisions for Operation Giggling Charmander.

BUT AT WHAT COST?

7-14.png

Oh, Jesus.

Abandon Germany, they suck.

It's 42, and the West front is already a disaster for the Germans...
But wait... it means that soon you'll face the might of the allies all alone...and this is so GLORIOUS! :D

The USA seems to be a bit strong... lol.

Election day - go and exercise your votes in Realpolitik!