• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why not have the Evil Cannibalistic Zombie-Zulu-Alien-Clown-Communazi Posse from Mars invade the World for GLORY...

It wouldn't be THAT ridiculous :p It would be based on the fact that all that happens could, COULD, happen IRL. Just about. Like Modern Warfare 2.

Well, a bit more serious suggestion could be a kaiserreich scenario. The many possible paths any nation can take allows you to be very creative indeed. Think of MacArthur USA, Wrangel-Russia, Wilhelmine Germany, Mosleyist Britain, Makhno France, GLORIOUS Japan, Mussolini-Sicily,all in a very, very confusing multiple World War.

Downside is the large number of Kaiserreich AARs at the moment...

On the same note, threeway world war, between allies, axis and comintern?

Well, a bit more serious suggestion could be a kaiserreich scenario. The many possible paths any nation can take allows you to be very creative indeed. Think of MacArthur USA, Wrangel-Russia, Wilhelmine Germany, Mosleyist Britain, Makhno France, GLORIOUS Japan, Mussolini-Sicily,all in a very, very confusing multiple World War.

Downside is the large number of Kaiserreich AARs at the moment...

On the same note, threeway world war, between allies, axis and comintern?

I say an AUS AAR, Long can Banzai too.

Indeed, 'tis a pickle. WW2 OTT crazyfic or Kaiserreich AAR? Hmmzor.

Indeed, 'tis a pickle. WW2 OTT crazyfic or Kaiserreich AAR? Hmmzor.

I say Kaiserreich as the AUS, I've always wanted to see one with Lawrence Dennis as Long's HoG, just a suggestion though.

Both...at the same time...in the same thread. :D

I find most 'humorous' AARs to be rather dissapointing, so I am pleasantly surprised to find that this is the best and most consistently funny AAR I've ever read.

And don't worry about losing; after all, if the worst comes to worst, you can always detonate two nuclear bombs in some of your major cities, rather than surrendering them to the United (Future) Colonies of America.

Mayhap one of the sides in the Armageddon or Abyss scenarios?
The only issue is that the alternative history nations in those games are rather lacking in character.

It would be a narrative AAR which is completely over the top and uses every cliche, trope and genre convention imaginable. Soviets invading America, Germans nuking London, and so on. A war of such destruction that the moon is knocked out of orbit and crashes into Australia.

That last bit might not happen.

Maybe simulate the crash by reducing the infra, IC, manpower and resources in Australia into zero?
Oh and make it all plains.

It would be a narrative AAR which is completely over the top and uses every cliche, trope and genre convention imaginable. Soviets invading America, Germans nuking London, and so on. A war of such destruction that the moon is knocked out of orbit and crashes into Australia.

That last bit might not happen.
You could always re-enact Stalin vs. Martians through the use of the "alienattack" cheat.

Update later, gentlemen. I've been away, apologias.

45. WHITE WEDDING

1-27.png

Operation Somme continues apace as Japanese troops grind their way across Burma. It won't be long before Britain is forced to capitulate!

2-27.png

GRAG! OPERATION MASSIVE COUNTERATTACK begins with the Americans initiating sub-Operation Stars and Stripes. Hold, General!

The Japanese soldiers begin writing a lot of letters.

3-28.png

Operation Somme reaches its final crucible battle, with attrition annihilating whole British divisions. But at what cost?

4-28.png

210,000 brave Japanians. Right.

5-27.png

Meanwhile, our MIGHTY troops give their best - BUT AT WHAT COST?

6-24.png

Right.

Troops can at least be diverted from Burma soon - we can set up an IMPENETRABLE defensive line and free HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MEN for Giggling Charmander. WHO CAN STOP US NOW?

7-13.png

8-8.png

9-5.png

OHSHI-

Praxis_explosion.jpg

Merry Christmas, all!

For my Christmas, I want MOAR READARS