• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May I have a word as head of security etc?

the main question is do we from the start with closely alignin us with germany (spending money all on that and take no notice of spies - very expensive to get rid of spies!) as soon as possible and gear up for the big clash in 39 or do we gamble and take something before an alliance with germany - possibly togehter with Italy? - we could also attack and take slovakia after the munich agreement, dragging us and possibly germany into a short war - we would not loose any cores and we would show Germany that we are ready to follow them - we would get more IC sooner but also more dissent - or we could see if the allies would allow us to kill of yougoslavia after the anschluss, but then we have to build less IC now and upgrade to be ready to take our part of the loot or even a large scale war if we do not win quickly before september 38 (munich agreement wont fire if at war)

what do the gentlemen say to my suggestions?

ah yes - well either Axis or gamble - if axis we build IC to take care of the "loss" - if without alliance we build up force right away and try to take on yougoslavis with italy and break away from that alliance before they get into the axis - if it is possible to get Italy to play with us......or bulgaria??

just my 5 cents as security guy

Oh my... that would let us like with... 5 IC??? hahaha.. hahem. hum. Well.

An idea? Anoye?..
Im not foreign minister this is not realy my job.

or a total gamble - clash with yugoslavia right away heheheheheheh - i say we would have a fear chance even with dissent......our political stance does allow us to attck right away - we will just have to deal with the dissent....

what does the head of state have to say to my little.....proposal?
and how about the army - chief of staff etc etc?

Simon-1979 said:
ah yes - well either Axis or gamble - if axis we build IC to take care of the "loss" - if without alliance we build up force right away and try to take on yougoslavis with italy and break away from that alliance before they get into the axis - if it is possible to get Italy to play with us......or bulgaria??

just my 5 cents as security guy

i like the idea loads, but setting a DOW on any blalkans country will lead in a premature WW2.

does the abomination "Prague" also trigger such thing? - poland would be a good ally again prague.....give them honey and them leave poland alone when we have shared some leftovers with them - if we have to give them anything that is.......we neeeed slovakia as soon as possible and if we could get poland to do most of the fighting..... :D

Last edited:
Being the commander of military, I have concerns about our internal spies. If they are allowed to infiltrate our ranks they would reak havoc! We must rid ourselves of them.

As to DOWs, we need at least 2 years to build up industry, army, tech etc. so that we stand a chance against any of our possible enemies.

No use allying Austria or Czech or Poland- they're doomed. Axis later, after we've built built up some solid base IC.

We cannot waste too much IC on planes- interceptors only, maybe a TAC or two later on. But currently we must focus on upgrading and building up our vital ground forces.

From the desk of Prime Minister chefportnen of the Kingdom of Hungary:

I apologize for my brief absence; I've been preoccupied with other matters involving schoolwork. Without further ado, here are my thoughts on Hungary's first steps in the new year.

Our first step should be securing a potential ally. As we all know, the Balkans are a turbulent area, and it's imperative to have any ally in case of war. In accordance with this, I believe we should raise relations with either Germany or Italy.

As for our magnificent armed forces, we should definitely reinforce all divisions; units at full strength will perform much more efficiently than those at half. As evidenced by our intelligence reports, Austria is the only 'enemy' pursuing a more modern army, and I don't anticipate war with them anytime soon. For the time, we should focus on building a larger army and upgrading it later, when we have the economic strength to do so.

Signed,
PM chefportnen

Clipboard01.jpg

tech researches
Clipboard02.jpg

new infantry commissioned
Clipboard01-1.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard07.jpg

Clipboard08.jpg

Clipboard15.jpg

Clipboard16.jpg

Clipboard17.jpg

we're in!. wheeey.
Clipboard18.jpg

ouch.
Clipboard19.jpg

German researching.

With German support we can attack anywhere at will. the problem arises if Germany gets dragged into a war or if she eats up all the spoils of war, ie. Hungary doesn't gain because of fast German conquest.

From the desk of Prime Minister chefportnen of the Kingdom of Hungary:

With German support, Hungary does have the power to strike its neighbors at will. However, it may be difficult, for we cannot attack any nation without violating a sphere of influence. Such a war cannot be brought upon us or our German allies, so I suggest a war against Austria. It may drag the Italians into war with us, but with German backing, we can definitely win.

Signed,
PM chefportnen

I firmly must say that Austria will be a good target- when we have upgraded and reinforced our army.

Also, I think that Tibet is taking steps to replace us as the top minor nation on Earth. We ought to DOW them, just to take 'em down a notch. ;)

Even if the Chief of the staff have nothnig to do with foreign affairs, i ask our Prime Minister and our Head of State to don't invade Austria! Czecoslovakia should be annexed, but after our German Friends can rebuild themself. The Italians are also our friends.
------------

Seriously, wait Ger get claims on Austria and then they can gather a maximum of IC.