• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Clipboard39.jpg

our glourious nation.

Clipboard02-32.jpg

Clipboard03-34.jpg

Clipboard04-29.jpg

army and its leaders situation.

Clipboard05-28.jpg

Clipboard06-23.jpg

Clipboard07-27.jpg

Clipboard08-27.jpg

air and ( lack of ) navy resources.

Clipboard10-21.jpg

economic situation.

Clipboard36.jpg

Clipboard37.jpg

Clipboard38.jpg

prices.

Clipboard39.jpg

Clipboard41.jpg

before and after the coup.

my main questions are.

1) who should we strike and how? keeping in mind the smallness of our army, the balklans keg and the cheapness of influencing, plus the intelligence options.
2) what we should build/research? ie. brigades ect.
3) is upgrading and re-enforcing really worth it?
4) slider moves?

I don't want to interfere in the chief of army and armaments ministery, but i suggest the devloppement of researches in motorized divisions. As chief of the staff, i suggest than we should focus on speed and modernize our army. Before building anithing new, we should modernize/reiforce what we already have and wait reaching a decent tech level before starting any new productions.

Head of the Foreign Ministry and Intelligence Ministry, Elias Tarfarius enter takes off his new Derby hat and shuffles some papers around before speaking...

My friends, I see the future clearly. I don't mean to interfere in the business of the other Ministers, but my comments have bearing on their future plans.

First of business should be a house clearing of all these foreign agents in our fair country... especially those of our vicious, untrustworthy neighbors. I request a sizable amount of the budget be allocated to carrying this out.

Furthermore, our most present and future enemy to Hungarian revival is Czechoslovakia. The army should make itself aware of all this nation's advancements and prepare for a conflict in the near term with them. Though they currently have the protection of several nations, including Germany, I feel that Herr Hitler's idea of a Grossdeutschland will inevitability end the independence of Czechoslovakia. We must stand ready to take active advantage of this, declaring war and annexing as much territory as we can before Berlin devours the rest. Austria and Romania are off the table for such plans, as far as I can see, and the resubjugation of Yugoslavia is best save till after the Czech matters are dealt with.

Finally, as the Prime Minister's file shows, Hungary has only one reliable friend in Europe as of today, that is Germany. I say good riddance to the rest. Let us bind ourselves to Berlin... if things go sour, we can look for other options then. For now, however, there is no other way to assure Hungary returns to greatness.

*General Grant put a letter in Elias Tarfarius's mailbox. There is a picture in it*

hunac3.png

Simple suggestion.​

------------------​

After having studied the military history of our glorious nation, i must say than they are out of date. Trench warfare won't lead us to victory, and i suggest a technological allignement with Germany. Investments in a small but efficient airforce, combined with modern and fast groud troops, will greatly improve our possibilities to win an hipotetical war. Considering than we don't have (yet) the industrial potential to devlop advenced armored vehicles, i suggest than a first moove in that way would be to put our artillery and AA brigades in reserve, in order to allow our armies to move faster. A special training should be also provided to a few of our soldiers, considering than Yugoslavia, Slovakia and Romania, regions where we will probably have to fight later, have a very hard landscape.

Last edited:
To: Lord Charlie

I whould advice you to use our spare IC on getting rid of those Upgrade and Reinforcements sliders requirements. Then set 80% of the spare IC to our production, and the rest to Consumer goods and Supplies.

To: Lord Charlie

We need to get our airforce in shape, it is the warfare of the futere und should'nt be underestimated. First of all for air-defense I say we should focus on cheap but effective interceptors. For bombing operations we need tactical bombers for their multiple roles. And maybe later research naval bombers to make up for our lack of strength there.

I do understand that a strong land force is top priority so expanding the air-force will be a long term goal.

Our main focus should be our military!

Mobility is the future of warfare, and I must agree with General Grant.

I also must agree with the Roman, a modern military will advance us in leaps and bounds on the world stage, and should be our first priority. The research of mobile infantry must come while we upgrade our current army, and then will come the production of said infantry.

And finally, Germany must be our friend. We must follow what they do, and attempt to get blueprints and units from them as soon as possible.

As to a target, Austria and the Czechs seem good targets, though later in our development.

I also say slider move toward Hawk Lobby, but that's only sorta my dept.

Remember- you can't always get what you want. :D

I share likk9922's opinion, but i don't think Austria is a good target. That alpine country rightfully belong to Germany, and to let them absorb it would make a very friendly country becoming much more powerfull, something we want.

To:Mo-jo

I agree with a few interceptors, but i don't think we can realy afford bombers. For the lowest price, the best product we can get are definitivly close air supports, and i suggest the armament ministers to invest in at least 2 air wings of them. They inflict a maximum of loss to the ennemy but will need to be back by some interceptors.

For the naval bombers, i entirely disagree with our air force minister. Thoses engines are a considerable waste of recources, and our nation don't even have a shoreline.. what do you expect to do with them, bombing rafts on the Danube? This luxury would come only if our country get an acces to the sea and would have secured every borders.

General_Grant said:
For the naval bombers, i entirely disagree with our air force minister. Thoses engines are a considerable waste of recources, and our nation don't even have a shoreline.. what do you expect to do with them, bombing rafts on the Danube? This luxury would come only if our country get an acces to the sea and would have secured every borders.

long term they are seriously gonna help against the allies.

Originally Posted by charlieart66

long term they are seriously gonna help against the allies.

I dont want to argue on that, but i seriously think than we have no direct interests into the Mediteranean. We don't even touch the sea, so our nation is not directly affected by what happen over there. Of course, if we reach the Adriatic we will have to protect ourself, and then investing into naval bombers would be an interesting idea.

Maybe ask to the armament ministry if there is money aviable to be spend on that...

To: General Grant and lord Charlieheart

I am not that much an airforce player, but ive learned that the outcome of airforces and airplanes can be enourmus. CAG's are indeed a good support airplane, and i agree whit you. But if the enemies control the skies above the battlefield, what good does the CAG's then do? I advice you also to add atleast 2 fighters to the production que.

Conserning the NAV's, if we do get contact to the sea, it whould be a good idea. But i need to know, what are the current plans for advancing towards the Adriatic?

Further conserning the worrying number of spies inside our lands, i cannot add further more money. But i will not forget it!

Last edited:
From Crazychicken - department of Propaganda

Let look inward for what we cannot currently gain by actions directed outwards - unwanted foreign influences must be stopped and our forces in both military and industry must show an image of a strong and new Hungary that will not be pushed around anymore!! - The Hungarian people must look up to its leader and see perfection and true effort! - Mass is not our way, no we need leaders in every aspect of the nation to lead it towards greater horizons! Quality is the keyword here Gentlement! - Quality i dare say! - We must rise your standarts so that we may rise up and make every one else bow in shame of your great forces - what they lack in mass they will have in power and eagerness to fight for the greater glory of Hungary!!!!

Let the foreign spies and merchants look whereever they want!, we will not be wasting our energy on controling them, it is needless and a waste of time - let them if they dare take a closer look at our greater nation and let them tell tales of it upon the return to whatever country they came from in the first place!!! - We will not waste our money on banquets and the like to show them a picture of a peacrloving people - the people of HUngary are tired I say - TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND! - let them see our true face and spend that money on making Hungary greater while the other nations spend thier money on parties and boats!

I see a great Future for our nation!......(add another 3 hours to that in more or less the same line of talk) :D

oh and i support General Grant here - build them much later when we have all the other tech to a modern army, and airforce and Germany has given us blueprints and we can spare the IC in say early 1940 so that they would be ready after mid 1940 - just the 37 model or maybe the 1940 model by blueprint....but this in terms of reseach will mean a huge burden to hungary - If really needed I say we just hlp with normal tacs and late Fighters!

anyone care for clear talk instead some other time? (might interfere with some other ministers field.... :eek:o

like my picture :D

Last edited:
HannibalBarca said:
Any slots still open?

Navy Chief is, but you would have a few boring years before you had any work to do.

Im sure you could be made a general or air commander, but thats not up to me. :)

ET

May i ask to our head of the foreign ministry what does he plan for expension? I seriously think than we should claim all our former lands and rebuild the 1914 borders (Hungary only) and even more. This could secure an acces to the Adriatic and open a new road to trades/expensions.