• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
seems like this group never is able to continue first 2 sessions.

Corrected that one for you. The thing with HPP MP is that HPP was never really optimized for MP, so a lot of work had and still has to be done from the scratch.

I'm actually mildly surprised that some of the non-AAR writers from our group picked up the pace and they write nice gameplay updates despite that. You don't need to follow our incomplete AARs if you don't want to anyway ;)

Corrected that one for you. The thing with HPP MP is that HPP was never really optimized for MP, so a lot of work had and still has to be done from the scratch.

I'm actually mildly surprised that some of the non-AAR writers from our group picked up the pace and they write nice gameplay updates despite that. You don't need to follow our incomplete AARs if you don't want to anyway ;)
i have enjoyed this so far very much and hope it will be completed. and yes i understand i dont need to follow it.

Last edited: