• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am just using option to make a reply on a post for the first time. I wanted to ask something in Tinto Talks, but it tells me that I am spam. How can i get past this?
There is no links just a longer text explaining if something is possible in the new game. It is like 2 shorter paragraphs of text. Does it consider a spam because it is not a short reply?

I am just using option to make a reply on a post for the first time. I wanted to ask something in Tinto Talks, but it tells me that I am spam. How can i get past this?
There is no links just a longer text explaining if something is possible in the new game. It is like 2 shorter paragraphs of text. Does it consider a spam because it is not a short reply?
Quite possibly. Post count and whether there are inks factor into it as well.

Please use this thread to solve your problem

As mentioned above, do NOT use this thread to get past the spam filter. It has a specific topic and there should be no posts about anything else in it.

Use this one for that purpose

Several off-topic posts deleted.

How do you contact an administrator though? I'm asking for a different reason but the forum "help" is infuriatingly opaque. It should be up front and obvious.

How do you contact an administrator though? I'm asking for a different reason but the forum "help" is infuriatingly opaque. It should be up front and obvious.
You can DM any demi-moderator or moderator at anytime.

You can DM any demi-moderator or moderator at anytime.
My understanding is that admins and moderators are not the same, that admins are a higher authority. So, while a mod could certainly forward something to an admin, for the sake of the principle should there not be an easily found way to contact admins directly?

My understanding is that admins and moderators are not the same, that admins are a higher authority. So, while a mod could certainly forward something to an admin, for the sake of the principle should there not be an easily found way to contact admins directly?
The admins change from time to time. Right now (2 Apr 24) you can dm Castellon.

Reactions: