• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Notorious P.A.T.

Private
1 Badges
Apr 24, 2022
  • Cities: Skylines
How do I contact an administrator? Because half my responses get blocked because, apparently, I am posting spam-like elements, whatever THAT means. God, this game's problems drive me nuts, so Paradox sends me here instead of helping me, and now this"!

Users with low post counts cannot include links in their posts. This is a forum anti-spam measure.

Other content ought to be okay, just no links.

You have passed the number of posts needed to get past that restriction, so you should be okay to post links now.

S/he does have a point, though... if the instructions for creating error reports includes sharing links and sharing links is (for accounts with low post counts) not permitted then the error reporting process should be revisited...

• 1Like
Reactions:
S/he does have a point, though... if the instructions for creating error reports includes sharing links and sharing links is (for accounts with low post counts) not permitted then the error reporting process should be revisited...
It seems that recommendation was in the CSL Tech Support forum only, and had not been updated since 2016 - well before that user restriction on posting links was implemented.

I've updated that post accordingly now.

Since you posted as a moderator and I thus cannot react to your post here's a virtual "Like" for you :)
1651042038300.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Hey all, I'm posting a reply to this because I have this problem too. Also, I'm posting a reply so I can get past your reply count thing. Please fix this Paradox, it is incredibly frustrating after the frustration of trying to fix the game.

Hey all, I'm posting a reply to this because I have this problem too. Also, I'm posting a reply so I can get past your reply count thing. Please fix this Paradox, it is incredibly frustrating after the frustration of trying to fix the game.
You are well past the post count thing (as is the OP here), so it doesn't seem likely you are getting the same problem as they were back then.

Where exactly are you trying and failing to post, what are you posting there, and what goes wrong when you try to post it?

You are well past the post count thing (as is the OP here), so it doesn't seem likely you are getting the same problem as they were back then.

Where exactly are you trying and failing to post, what are you posting there, and what goes wrong when you try to post it?
I was trying to post a problem to the Victoria 2 to HOI4 converter page, but since it was my first post it flagged me for possible spam because of the pastebin link and probably the attached image. I posted a bunch of other things to get past whatever the limit was (after finding this post and posting to it) and then problem solved. But, it was frustrating when it happened nonetheless.

I also can not send a longer post. NO links. It is somewhat tiresome. And I can't find an administrator to contact, which is what the message states. The Darkest Hour sub-forum, respectively the forum itself did not reveal a list of staff to me so far...

Edit: Posting worked just now. No changes to the post itself. Miraculous, but welcome.

Last edited: