• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Hi all!

We received reports that our recent patch caused problems with the Crusader Kings II: Europa Universalis IV Converter DLC, and may have affected several mods as well. Thanks for letting us know!

We've launched hotfix patch 3.3.5.1 to address the issue.

• 9Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Hi all!

We received reports that our recent patch caused problems with the Crusader Kings II: Europa Universalis IV Converter DLC, and may have affected several mods as well. Thanks for letting us know!

We've launched hotfix patch 3.3.5.1 to address the issue.
Other mods work fine, but the main game won't start up.

Ok but for all you know they're working on it

It's been two years since the last bugfix for CK2. I've been able to fix hundreds of bugs in CK2 with the help of a few others, in just our spare time. If anyone at Paradox was working on CK2, we would have seen something by now, most likely.

• 6Like
Reactions:
I'm a fool who's fooled by this trick again.

ck2_95.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I just tried the converter and it clearly still doesn't work properly. In EU4, all the European nations start with "European Tribal" ideas. I hope they really do fix it one day!

It's been two years since the last bugfix for CK2. I've been able to fix hundreds of bugs in CK2 with the help of a few others, in just our spare time. If anyone at Paradox was working on CK2, we would have seen something by now, most likely.
I would be super happy if they just fixed the "if your husband dies while you are pregnant, your matri marriage becomes a regular one and the kid becames from his dinasty and/or doesnt get your bloodline" bug. Its the one that has ruined my ironman games the most.

Reactions:
Please integrate this community patch into the vanilla game. Patches like this shouldn't be necessary.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Please integrate this community patch into the vanilla game. Patches like this shouldn't be necessary.

Even better (with a handful exceptions maybe) would likely be the tons of bug fixes and script optimisations in
CleanSlate
(after it comes out of beta with potentially the next version as i read)
;)

I have about given up hope that they will ever release a bug fix patch.
Don't think they ever will, despite the head dev expressing in late 2019 his interest in releasing one some day.
Though the last 'made in spare time' (and more or less successful ) bug fix patch for Victoria 2 3.04 got public two years
after the last official patch 3.03 and made official the following year, so hope is not completely gone.
Maybe they get bored with CK3 in between to work on this instead. :p

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: