• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lawyer talk is absolutely ridiclous. I'm sure lawyers have better things to do , mine certainly has with my issues at present.
So you're prepared to spend 1000,s to chase your $50 back are you?
Get a life.

A very bad one if any at all, so no, I'm not laughing.

Yup, I agree with you, which is why I edited it shortly after posting it. You caught it between edits. As to whether it was grown up or not do not really care as I am confident of my maturity level. That conversation ended when he learned how to go about getting a refund. Everything after that was him trying to do as much damage he could to assuage his own ego. Trolls do not deserve pity, they deserve contempt and revilement.

Given that most of the most offensive comments
Mhmm, some yay-sayers point out specific words in sentences all the time, so here goes - "MOST" offensive comments? Is that based on an actual analysis, or is "MOST" based on your personal perception of the situation? If the latter's the case, then please make that clear.

have come from people complaining about the game, including several people who have openly attacked the moderators,
True, even though some "fanboys" have been warned as well. This is important to note, as some seem to believe that the moderators allow the "fanboys" to get away with just about anything. They don't
your argument here makes no sense.
Hmm, OK, not sure why, but I'm pretty used to that comment in general in RL
Besides which, for those of us who have problems and genuinely want them resolved, there are the Tech Support and Bug Report forums. I have used to both to work out every serious problem I've had with this game.
Irrelevant. There's nothing saying that you HAVE to register a product to even discuss the matter in the General forum. In fact, this is one of the few boards non-registered forumers have got, so please respect that even though you might personally find it silly not to register a product. It's still a personal choice granted by PI, so respect this.

Mhmm, some yay-sayers point out specific words in sentences all the time, so here goes - "MOST" offensive comments? Is that based on an actual analysis, or is "MOST" based on your personal perception of the situation? If the latter's the case, then please make that clear.

True, even though some "fanboys" have been warned as well. This is important to note, as some seem to believe that the moderators allow the "fanboys" to get away with just about anything. They don't
Hmm, OK, not sure why, but I'm pretty used to that comment in general in RL
Irrelevant. There's nothing saying that you HAVE to register a product to even discuss the matter in the General forum. In fact, this is one of the few boards non-registered forumers have got, so please respect that even though you might personally find it silly not to register a product. It's still a personal choice granted by PI, so respect this.

Given that this was about this particular thread, it's based on my having read every page in it. Feel free to skim back through and read some of the posts. About registration. What are you talking about? I never said anything about registering. I was pointing out that it's a bit pointless to start endless threads about Bug A/B/C, when there is a Tech Support forum precisely for that purpose, where you can frequently find help. That wasn't aimed at unregistered users at all, and I never mentioned the word, so I'm not sure why you're even bringing that up. I've seen registered users doing this before, and they obviously have immediate access to the forums in question. Personally, I really couldn't care less if you register or not.

Given that this was about this particular thread, it's based on my having read every page in it. Feel free to skim back through and read some of the posts.
Just to make thing clear, I tend to read the threads that I'm commenting in. It might not be normal in all territories, but it is here.
About registration. What are you talking about? I never said anything about registering.
No, you didn't spell it outm but like some others you made it clear that...
I was pointing out that it's a bit pointless to start endless threads about Bug A/B/C, when there is a Tech Support forum precisely for that purpose, where you can frequently find help.
...a forum you can't participate in unless you decide to register, so in what manner was I wrong?

That wasn't aimed at unregistered users at all, and I never mentioned the word, so I'm not sure why you're even bringing that up. I've seen registered users doing this before, and they obviously have immediate access to the forums in question. Personally, I really couldn't care less if you register or not.
Of course, you suggested that in order to resolve a problem, you've got to jog over to the registered area. -> "for those of us who have problems and genuinely want them resolved, there are the Tech Support and Bug Report forums"
So the rest of the lot aren't really genually wishing for the bugs to go away, cos they've not registered. I do, of course, realise that this wasn't what you suggested but as I said before, if yay-men keep on picking on semanticts, then so should everyone else.

Just to make thing clear, I tend to read the threads that I'm commenting in. It might not be normal in all territories, but it is here.
No, you didn't spell it outm but like some others you made it clear that...

...a forum you can't participate in unless you decide to register, so in what manner was I wrong?

Of course, you suggested that in order to resolve a problem, you've got to jog over to the registered area. -> "for those of us who have problems and genuinely want them resolved, there are the Tech Support and Bug Report forums"
So the rest of the lot aren't really genually wishing for the bugs to go away, cos they've not registered. I do, of course, realise that this wasn't what you suggested but as I said before, if yay-men keep on picking on semanticts, then so should everyone else.

While you're picking on semantics, maybe you can read my entire post. I just said I've seen registered users doing this.

While it is disputable whether this thread's arguments were ever pertinent to the game, it is unmistakable the discussion has now stopped being relevant.

The US legal system, dental insurance, the Geneva Convention of 1949, Johan's holidays and WarlordNN's new found depression are all talked about in a surprisingly digressive crescendo.

I am wishing WarlordNN a speedy recovery from his depression and closing this thread!

Edit by Vulture: Sadly I was asleep when the last few pages were posted.

But thanks for them anyway, ... I cried laughing. Pure. Comedy. Gold.
*wipes away tears*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.