• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mezzo said:
two more please...

Greater Carolina
nc.jpg

Virginia
virginia.jpg

Edit:

one more

districtofcolumbia.gif

I'll probably knock these out tomorrow during the day while my classes work on some projects. Can you fill me in a bit on what you will be using them for, it looks interesting :)

points to sig...
my splintered states mod

T-hiddemen said:
I hope I have that one still saved as layers, then it will be easy to replace the ALT BUF flag with the historical one. The top guy on the sidebar is Edward VIII, in E-prizes mod he is King and Churchill and Mosley are running a coalition govt. I'm pretty sure I have those still in layers because I redid that sidebar for someone else minus CHurchill a while back.

Do you want EdVIII as king? or someone else? ALso, if you're doing away with the king then I should strike the Royal COat of Arms from the fullscreen . . .

Let me know and this request will be straight forward and quick. Though I don't know whether the original images are on my hd at home or work . . .

In my game, the British fought a civil war in the early 30's between Fascists, Communists, Royalists, and the elected government. The Fascists win and the Royal Family escapes to Canada.

So to answer your question, I am doing away with the king, so if you could also do away with the Royal Coat of Arms that would be good.

Thanks

Christensen said:
GIP is the Graphic Improvement Project (for HOI2)... you can read more about us (and find downloadlinks)
here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216762
and here: http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=4718

I just DL'd the flag pack and I'm waiting for the full mod to finish. Great stuff, thanks again for the link!

The only suggestion I have is, please add the Communist Romanian flag:

rumaeni1.gif

URL Here

and my small gripe is that the Communist Bulgarian flag looked like this:

bg_948.gif

URL Here

P.S. I made a German controlled Australia made flag/shield if you'd be interested in hosting it as well.

Hey HalfTon Midget, I suggest you contact Rey by PM and ask him if he will make the scenario selection graphic. I'm pretty sure T-hiddenmen doesn't like doing them (though he does a good job) and Rey also has very high quality graphics for that kinda thing.

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Hey HalfTon Midget, I suggest you contact Rey by PM and ask him if he will make the scenario selection graphic. I'm pretty sure T-hiddenmen doesn't like doing them (though he does a good job) and Rey also has very high quality graphics for that kinda thing.

sorry, I wasn't looking for a having a scenario graphic. Just a flag/shield to replace the current alien flag/shield.... I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to tell me

hammerfalls said:
In my game, the British fought a civil war in the early 30's between Fascists, Communists, Royalists, and the elected government. The Fascists win and the Royal Family escapes to Canada.

So to answer your question, I am doing away with the king, so if you could also do away with the Royal Coat of Arms that would be good.

Thanks

Well, then you might be able to use my Royalist Canada skin on my site :)