• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
T-hiddemen said:
I can do the flags, but I don't know about the Coats of Arms, I have never done any of those . . .
I posted my requests earlier, this CoA is for the middle of the flag (one of my requests, plz chack them.) :)

T-hiddemen said:
flag_arag.bmp

flag_arrow.bmp

flag_biz.bmp

flag_brit1.bmp

flag_fleur.bmp

flag_geo1.bmp
Thanx :D

Also you did forgot the vatican one and the white flag with the todays Hungarian CoA on (in the middle plz) ;)

BTW: REALLY, really thanks for your works. :p

PS: oh, I nearly forgot... :eek:o ...counters and 'shields' (big flags) too please to all :)

Last edited:
jorian said:
Also you did forgot the vatican one and the white flag with the todays Hungarian CoA on (in the middle plz) ;)

BTW: REALLY, really thanks for your works. :p

PS: oh, I nearly forgot... :eek:o ...counters and 'shields' (big flags) too please to all :)

Ok, I thought you just wanted flags. I will work on counters and shields but it may be a bit. I am pretty busy getting ready to take 34 students to the state chess tournament this weekend . . .

Students? What's your job?? :confused:

PS: I also need flag/big flags for a mod:

GDI flag, please use the symbol on a 'sand-yellow' flag, the symbol should be a little smaller:
gdi_logo.jpg

Same with this:
gdilogo2.jpg

NOD flag(this both with black and red background):
logo_nod.jpg

Can you plz make the Nod symbol also without the red part(only black) and all that on a 'royal-blue' background? (for traitors)

Of course all of these in flag/'shield'/counter/normal jpg(for later use) :)

PS: Is it possible for you to change load/in-game/all pictures of HoI2?
tht would be great for the C&C+RA mods :)

Last edited:
jorian said:
Students? What's your job?? :confused:

PS: I also need flag/big flags for a mod:

GDI flag, please use the symbol on a 'sand-yellow' flag, the symbol should be a little smaller:
gdi_logo.jpg

Same with this:
gdilogo2.jpg

NOD flag(this both with black and red background):
logo_nod.jpg

Can you plz make the Nod symbol also without the red part(only black) and all that on a 'royal-blue' background? (for traitors)

Of course all of these in flag/'shield'/counter/normal jpg(for later use) :)

PS: Is it possible for you to change load/in-game/all pictures of HoI2?
tht would be great for the C&C+RA mods :)

Wow, I'm flattered by your confidence (all the in game pictures :eek: )

I will try and work on the flags/shields/counters. I can also do load screens, but my free time is somewhat limited right now, but Spring Break is coming in couple weeks. In the meantime I will knock out as many as I can find time for . . .

T-hiddemen said:
Wow, I'm flattered by your confidence (all the in game pictures :eek: )

I will try and work on the flags/shields/counters. I can also do load screens, but my free time is somewhat limited right now, but Spring Break is coming in couple weeks. In the meantime I will knock out as many as I can find time for . . .
Thanks, I have seen you are 'working here' since a long time, and I think you are more than capable of a full 'EVE project' (to modify the full game graphs to C&C) ;)