• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Patriotes1837 said:
I was looking for that also. Great!

@Hammerfalls: Dont mind if I use it? I'm eventually going to work on an AAR with this.

Sure you can use it, that's what the thread is for.

EDIT: What do you mean by @Hammerfalls?

Sling Shot said:
Sure you can use it, that's what the thread is for.

EDIT: What do you mean by @Hammerfalls?

He's the guy who asked for it. Not that he holds any rights on it or something, but if he planned some kind of AAR also, I wouldnt want to steal his idea. We Canadians are a polite bunch ;)

Here you go

flag_curio.bmp

shield_curio.bmp

counter_curio.bmp

Patriotes1837 said:
He's the guy who asked for it. Not that he holds any rights on it or something, but if he planned some kind of AAR also, I wouldnt want to steal his idea. We Canadians are a polite bunch ;)
Oh, i got a little mixed up, i see what you mean now.

Austria?

Question and request... for Austria. Currently I have:

shield_aus.bmp

counter_aus.bmp

... for both the Shield and the Counter, but I don't have the animated flag as the Fascist flag.
What is the correct flag to have and use for Fascist Austria?
The symbol above or the other one? ...

flag_AUS.bmp

If it should be the Fascist symbol for all then can I get the animated flag of this? If it should be the other symbol then I already have all 3 with that one.

Also, could I get the shield in the Vic format?

aus.gif

Even, better if someone could help me acquire the PS action and Vic. template for making these, then I could try myself. :)

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I'll do a search for the tools. Thanks. Well I suppose it would be nice to have the "set" either way. Could I get the animated Fascist Austria flag made?

T-hiddemen said:
Will Scotland be able to hold off a UK offensive do you think? In the event of open conflict between the two do yoiu think Eire might try and take advantage of the situation and take over Ulster? If all this happened when England was at war with Germany or someone else it could lead to an interesting situation . . .

Will Scotland be able to take on UK I doubt it. She may if UKs armies are abroad but the UK places an army on her northern border. Scotland does have some nice defensive terrain though.

An aggressive Ireland. Hmm, I doubt they would but its a thought. Scotland might take Ulster and hand it to Ireland for a fee (resources etc), so Ireland may have some interest in that regards. Interesting. I'll have to think about that now :D .

Ayeshteni

could i get this flag changed into HOI 2 format. Including counters. Finish it whenever u can. Thanks.

jtx91x.gif