• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now the Saami-flag problem is over, could someone do this flag too? Flag & shield, HoI 2 shading please.

bal_duke.gif

Insahn said:
well it seems that the earlier image (saani? flag) had the wrong dimmensions (both the shield and flag) such things happen always when the image is wrong heigh or lenght :p

and here's your next request:
shieldmasterpsd9fz.png

flagmasterpsd0xy.png

and don't forget to convert them to bitmaps as always

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Insahn said:
well ive found one of your flag made before by Siterath:
and there is the icr "nazi" flag requested by DuckofDoom ahd which isnt done by me -ive foun it on my hdd :p :
shieldgericr6fg.png

flaggericr1nt.png

Are there counters for this? If not, could you please make some?

Am I doing this right?

counteru010cb.png

By the way, I've also downloaded Fridericus_Rex' easy flag maker, but I keep getting errors. I've posted that in the Vicky forum, just like Afalsejedi.

Insahn said:
shieldmasterpsd4pw.png

flagmasterpsd5uc.png

as always remember about converting them to bitmap files

Thanks a lot!

Could someone make HoI 2 minister pics from these photographs?

180px-Kerenski.jpg

misc2002.jpg

RUSguchkov.JPG

RUSstruve.JPG

RUSkornilov.JPG

Earl Uhtred said:
Has someone done 'England' counters / skin and if so where are they?

Depends, are you after a regular UK skin or an alternate one? Coz T Hiddemen did a good alternate one for my mod.

Could someone make a flag/shield (and possibly counters) set for the flag in this link- http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/mx}pri.html#pri_v

Its the flag at te top of the page BTW- very similar to the regular mexican flag.

or a link to flag maker!

Many thanks in advance. :)