• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd be interested in a flag set and shield for Alaska, if anyone wants to do one.

This isn't for 'Prussian', this is just something else I need.

You can use the state flag if you like, be creative, whatever. Just as long as it looks nice. :D

Oh, and if anyone can point me in the way of any good red france flags, I'd be obliged.

Vincent Julien said:
This isn't for 'Prussian', this is just something else I need.

You can use the state flag if you like, be creative, whatever. Just as long as it looks nice. :D

Oh, and if anyone can point me in the way of any good red france flags, I'd be obliged.

Getting ready to take the kids to a movie and restaurant, will work up a couple choices for you when I get back

I have the Alaska flag done in my 50 state flag collection for Vicky .... Its older, so it may not be as nice. You can check into that for now, otherwise I'll leave it to T .... I'm working on my flags of China pack ATM

Siterath said:
I have the Alaska flag done in my 50 state flag collection for Vicky .... Its older, so it may not be as nice. You can check into that for now, otherwise I'll leave it to T .... I'm working on my flags of China pack ATM

Here are a couple of options

shield_ak.bmp

Then there was this cool flag :cool: :rofl:

ak.bmp

so I made this, but its hard to see

shield_ak2.bmp

T-Hiddemen, the image I was hoping to get as a background is
justianian.jpg

I myself do not have the tools needed (stuck with paint) to shade the boxes, thanks

ps. its a stange observation, but there is very little applicable Byzantine artwork on the internet.

Last edited:
excellent work T-Hiddemen, Do you think there is anything you can create for the scenario screen, I personally cannot shade the menu boxes.

specificly I am in need of a bg_frontend screen and a bg_start

The screens I have been using kinda suck.

hammerfalls said:
excellent work T-Hiddemen, Do you think there is anything you can create for the scenario screen, I personally cannot shade the menu boxes.

Will work on those next, did these in the meantime a Skin for the Byz Player

byz_topbar.bmp

byz_sidebar_a.bmp

byz_fullscreen.bmp

hammerfalls said:

I usually use the same screen for load and start, so I just added the HOI2 graphic to the load screen, and made a frontend screen, And with both I saved templates so from now on making new ones will be a snap :)

byz_bg_frontend.bmp

byz_bg_start.bmp

hammerfalls said:
T-Hiddemen, you are a genius at graphic work, I cant thank you enough.

Enterprize-thanks, but these are definetly much better

Hey no problem. I've learned more PSP 9 in the last month . . .

All these things I'm doing/learning are going to get passed on to kids in my graphics classes, so its worthwhile on the job training.

I can even work on these during class with the LCD projector and have my students watch, so in effect I am getting paid for these :rofl: :rofl:

Hi,

I have two flag related questions:

Are all the flags from the Victoria Flag directory compatible with HoI II?

Are the flags from HoI compatible with HoI II?

The reason I ask is that I want to change the German flag in HoI II to the one I used with HoI, an Iron Cross flag:

Sorry if it sounds stupid. I couldnt find confirmation anywhere. So can I use this flag?

Patriotes1837 said:
Hi,

I have two flag related questions:

Are all the flags from the Victoria Flag directory compatible with HoI II?

Are the flags from HoI compatible with HoI II?

Sorry if it sounds stupid. I couldnt find confirmation anywhere. So can I use this flag?

I'm not an expert on Vicky and HOI1 but the flag and shield you posted will certainly work in HOI2