• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's just stuff of legend, the King dying just before he can get into Jerusalem.

Who leads the Crusading army now?

Also, does the Dobrzyn Order have its own tag...or?

yeah I wonder that myself did you actually create a new Knight Order and place it in teh game and the map? :)

Kuld von Reyn - Yeah, that's quite big debt. Well, I'll do my best not to play 'gamey' by continuing to use house rules and roleplaying. Here is original image BTW, could have done better photoshoping but it's not so bad I think.

RGB, the_hdk. Marshall leads crusaders - I only drew men from my demesne and from duchy of king's son (who is under 16, so he can't command). No, Dobrzyn Order isn't in as it wasn't significant enough historically, but maybe I'll mod it in in the future. I wrote about them since I got an event which gave me 500 Teutonic Knights.

Last edited:
I'd say it's a very good Photoshop, actually. Probably wouldn't have realized it was a Photoshop if I saw it out of context.

Out of curiosity, what kind of house rules do you play by?

Kuld von Reyn - Yeah, that's quite big debt. Well, I'll do my best not to play 'gamey' by continuing to use house rules and roleplaying. Here is original image BTW, could have done better photoshoping but it's not so bad I think.

Not so bad, hah! It's seamless. You've gotten really really good at it.

Pious man, may god give him rest! :D Very cool update.

And hmm, it seems the Piasts regain their throne? :p

By the way, nice one with editing that picture! Looks flawless.

Nice update, with a very useful campaign map.

Will the next Polish crusade head for the Baltic?

Daymn, winning a new AARtitle for a set of marvellous updates seems to have some repercussions... the add-bots attack again :D

Just caught up with this again, truly a fantastic work.

How long will we wait for the next chapter? I want to know, what will new king Mieszko do :) 'Cause I bet he will be the succesor, right?

When I first saw the Gozdawa family tree, it reminded me what I really hate in CK - all their members have more "Piast" names than the real Piast family. Leszek, Mieszko... even Bolko.
Hopefully, there won't be such problems in CK2 - and I won't need to edit saves to have Piast family members with more proper names.

Hey guys - just wanted to let you know that this is not dead. Hopefully, with better frequency I'll be able to go up to 1453 and then convert to Magna Mundi when it's out. Update should be ready in a few days, here's small sneak peak:

polscy_crusaders.jpg

Can you spot 'shopped' parts? ;)