• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
About HYW events files, here is the list:
AGCEEP_HYW_Brittany.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Burgundy.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Dauphine.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_England.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_France.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Geldre.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Misc.eue

I see no problem to keep Burgundy, England and France (and Misc) as separate files because these files contain a lot of events and specific France and England files are big enough but are HYW Brittany and Geldre files really necessary?

In Brittany file: only 3 events
In Geldre file: only 1 event

I suggest to renumber BRI and GEL events in specific ranges, move them to corresponding specific files and just add HYW as comment for these four events.

What do you think of this proposal?

Btw, Orléanais and Bourbonnais are just specific files but aren't almost if not all events related to HYW in these files?

Dauphiné has no specific file, of course... It could be renamed as AGCEEP_Specific_Dauphine.eue but none of DAU events uses DAU specific range. Better change nothing here.

YodaMaster said:
About HYW events files, here is the list:
AGCEEP_HYW_Brittany.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Burgundy.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Dauphine.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_England.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_France.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Geldre.eue
AGCEEP_HYW_Misc.eue

I see no problem to keep Burgundy, England and France (and Misc) as separate files because these files contain a lot of events and specific France and England files are big enough but are HYW Brittany and Geldre files really necessary?

In Brittany file: only 3 events
In Geldre file: only 1 event

I suggest to renumber BRI and GEL events in specific ranges, move them to corresponding specific files and just add HYW as comment for these four events.

What do you think of this proposal?

Btw, Orléanais and Bourbonnais are just specific files but aren't almost if not all events related to HYW in these files?

Dauphiné has no specific file, of course... It could be renamed as AGCEEP_Specific_Dauphine.eue but none of DAU events uses DAU specific range. Better change nothing here.
Good idea. And yea, leave Dauphine the way it is. :)

So I just swapped out the current province number for Palestine...as I had inadvertently labeled it 666. I'm all for diffusing unnecessary tension, so I switched it.

More importantly, Languish and my home internet connection permitting, I'll post up the map there tonight (CST).

Figured as much. At least it's done and I suspect that y'all are about to start hammering out all the stuff for province.csv and the like so it will be at least playable before 2.0.

YodaMaster said:
I found out that ¤IF directive can be used in leaders, monarchs end events files.
I tested my idea. It works for leaders and monarchs since they are loaded once for good when game starts but it doesn't work for events when game is reloaded. In this case status of option is false and corresponding events can't fire, even when option was chosen in the first place... :mad:

Problem is for KoI and KoG only, where formation of the kingdom triggering events are located in specific files.

I will then move all corresponding events in AGCEEP_Alternative_Germany.eue file for each involved country to ensure kingdom won't be able to form if option is not chosen.

EDIT: one single events file for each option

Last edited:
Garbon said:
I just accidentally stumbled upon my cache of e-mails from Crook back from before the first agceep beta. That was definitely a trip down memory lane that I didn't need. :(
Oooo ooo, the legendary Crook and the falling out. Someone with too much time on their hands should chronicle the EEP, AGC, and AGCEEP...put it on Wiki. :rofl:

I bought EU3 CE... It changes nothing to my participation as active AGCEEP HC member but I want to have full access and see what happens for this game... and suggest...