• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks very nice. I would like to be able to use the ledger to find my most experienced brigades, click on them here to get to them on map where I can ipgrade them. I think this was possible with divisions in HOI2 so I don't really understand why you can't do it in HOI3 but I understand that you can't fix this.

Wish PI would focus more on stuff like this than what they do...

Well I'll have to correct you on that :p since I will defenitely do a special version of my models mod for this. Just a quick cut and paste with photoshop and it already looks good to me :D. Looking forward to this, keep up the good work.

A question are thoose medals for the units and how does it goes about general's? And what does the medals seperatly mean? Is there a site about the medals about this game and where are they good for? I hope someone understand me.

Cheers,
Maarten

A question are thoose medals for the units and how does it goes about general's? And what does the medals seperatly mean? Is there a site about the medals about this game and where are they good for? I hope someone understand me.

Cheers,
Maarten

as far as i know it is nothing more then the experience of the unit. displayed as stars in hoi3 vanilla.

as far as i know it is nothing more then the experience of the unit. displayed as stars in hoi3 vanilla.

Yeah, it's XP displayed in a somewhat more interesting way than stars. Now if your troops loose XP (take losses), they loose that nice Iron Cross 1st class. It should make for a small reason to care a little more about your troops/make them a little more interesting. :)

Yeah, it's XP displayed in a somewhat more interesting way than stars. Now if your troops loose XP (take losses), they loose that nice Iron Cross 1st class. It should make for a small reason to care a little more about your troops/make them a little more interesting. :)

So you can get a medal but also loose it. See the link please. Does a manual tells me where for the different medals are? And i think the medals are for the unit.
Here's the link. http://www.gamersgate.com/img/screenshots/DD-CELANO/224562_brigades_medium.jpg
So you can get a medal but also loose it

So you can get a medal but also loose it

Yes. But in reality the new guys had the higher chance of dying. Yes the old timers and veterans still got killed but they had learned how to survive and not do stupid mistakes. The guys fresh out of boot ended up doing the dumb things that got themselves killed.

In your HOI3 directory.

Paradox should really include some sort of mod launcher in-game.

Ok, I'm flat out not finding it, even when I search through the program files.

This might be because I have the Steam version.

Wake me when you got that there mod selection screen. I'll wait.

I'm extremely excited to play your '36 campaign, but can the DLC be started from the vanilla scenarios, ie '40, '43, '44? Sorry if this is answered in the future DD's, I have read the initial posts but not all the responses yet, thanks.