• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok well first of all i did name it u00_party.csv just a typo on the forum, i fixed the democracy type and the tur being mentioned twice, and by the 2 party thing i made a 2nd U00 with a 5 number thing because i was looking at the begging of this forum and thats just the one i put up here but it still wont work

As I said earlier in one of the post above, zip them and PM me, that I will check.

develown3 said:
i didnt make it as a starting country i made it as a country that u can later liberate like say albania

So there is no need for a .inc file, keep the changes only to the revolt.txt, worldnames.csv, country.csv and parties. Don't forget the flags.

Post your revolt.txt string.

Code:
ISR = {
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1948 }
expirydate = { day = 31 month = december year = 3000 }
minimum = { 1397 1398 1400 1401 1402 1403 1405 1406 }
extra = { }
capital = 1399
culture = { type = sefardic}
religion = jewish
literacy = 80
ai = "isr.ai"
primitive = no
}

This is your revolt.txt, right?

1) There is no ISR Tag, use U00;
2) You can liberate them only after 1948, well past Vicky timeframe :confused: Not prior this date;
3) As I mentioned, a revolter doesn't need a .inc file, dumb it;

this is my revolt text
U00 = {
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1835 }
expirydate = { day = 31 month = december year = 3000 }
minimum = { 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1405 1406 }
extra = { }
capital = 1399
culture = { type = sefardic}
religion = jewish
literacy = -1
ai = "isr.ai"
primitive = no
}
note i got my game so i can play to 3000 and also i plan to change the liberation date once my country is complete

Hrast said:
How does one create a country like Germany or Italy, that you don`t start with but turn into by an event, then?

The same as a normal country except that you leave out steps 3 and 9?

You won't need the 4); 9)

Generalisimo said:
you just need them in the revolt.txt ;)

He means a new country defined in an event, the other steps are necessary, excluding leaders and .inc file.

Last edited:
Hrast said:
Oh.

Because there is no GER in revolt.txt. There is ITA though.

Strange.

A nice observation indeed, but GER works, cause it has a actual TAG and an event where it's TAG changes from PRU to GER and they inherit several realms.

pimparel said:
PM me or send me a e-mail to check your files.

But you followed every step? Did you get a CTD or there is a message first?

solved, I forgot

include u08.inc

in the eug file.

thank you so much!

now it works well.

but civil war is so painful......

Probably on a similar note: What do the capitals in the scenario .eug files themselves mean? According to your guide it's not necessary to change them... is it only for the display in the country selection screen (where you see a small map centered on your nation)?

And shouldn't Israel have Ashkenazic as state culture, too?

Last edited:
Lord Asharak said:
Probably on a similar note: What do the capitals in the scenario .eug files themselves mean? According to your guide it's not necessary to change them... is it only for the display in the country selection screen (where you see a small map centered on your nation)?

And shouldn't Israel have Ashkenazic as state culture, too?

The capitals should list the province ID of capitals, this is pretty clear, no?

Yes, but you didn't mention adding it in your guide - so if it isn't necessary, why is it there?