• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've forgotten to say that my Photoshop PC is offline at the time, and probably for some time ahead as well.. That means that I won't be able to do graphics for a while, but as you know I'm easily replacable.

deallus said:
sverige-torn.gif
Very nice ! :cool:

Cat

Bordic said:
Could someone please make a flag from that banner "French Bourbons":

fr_roys.gif

and also a French revolution flag with Napoleonic (I not III) imperial eagle, which reference I unfortunately have not.

If already done, please give a link to them!

flag_fra_bourbon.bmp

I wonder if someone could do this (without the leaves) as a flag and shield for me:
gr).gif

I know there's already a similar Greek shield, but I'd like one where the bars of the cross extend to the edges, plus, I like the light shade of blue better. :)

And I'd quite like the old Macedonaian flag, as both a flag and a shield:
mk_1992.gif

Many thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
deallus said:
I have a question for the general public. How many posts do I need to get an own avatar?

I've made some avatar-material if anyone is interested..

Mind if I use these for something that isn't eu2 related?

Trin Tragula said:
Mind if I use these for something that isn't eu2 related?
No, you go ahead! :)

If you're going to use those, you should know what it is;

1 and 4: Nordland fylke (Norway, black "Nordlandsbåt" (traditional boat type) on yellow)
2 and 3: Vega kommune (Norway, yellow "auskar" (a handtool to shift water out of boats) on red)

Thank you Birger very much!

Today I found out in héraldique européenne.org also that CoA:

France_Navarre.gif

could you also please make shield and smallshield from that! :)

That should be used together with the flag you made in a flagname command when Henry IV becomes King of France and Navarre and until 1792!

Birger said:
That would be the FPR tag. ;)

Shouldn't it be used as FRA tag together with the white french bourbon flag you made?

After all, I have read somewhere that Louis XVI was King of France and of Navarre before becoming King of the French...

Not sure if done but can I get Flag and Shield based in this CoAs for:

Anjou:
Anjou_Moderne.gif

Bourbon:
Conde.gif

Naples:
Naples_Traditionnel.gif

Txini said:
Not sure if done but can I get Flag and Shield based in this CoAs for:

Bourbon:
Conde.gif

[/img]

Bourbon is already included in the EGUFSM, based on the shield in the Gelre Roll.

gelre_france_s.jpg

Well and what about the others :p

cool-toxic said:
Oops you are right;D
flag_Bayern-Mnchen3.bmp
Just noticed this one gets a green border like if something was missing, yes hadn't opened eu2 with it till today :p

YodaMaster said:
Could someone redo btn_naval.bmp in EUII/GFX/Interface. in order to replace the "ugly" sandwich with the lovely anchor made by Birger?

T-MANU_A-NAVAL.bmp

Thanks in advance
Here you are:
btn_naval.jpg

again it´s in jpg if anybody got another side were i can upload them i will upload them as bmp ready to go.