• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
ok, request here :D

I'd like a Scottish flag, like the normal one, but a bit torn like the retreat flag, ie. they HAVE a flag, but it's not exactly top quality (For the Salt & Rice MOD)

Originally posted by ForzaA
ok, request here :D

I'd like a Scottish flag, like the normal one, but a bit torn like the retreat flag, ie. they HAVE a flag, but it's not exactly top quality (For the Salt & Rice MOD)

just a reminder :)

request for an avatar. :)

A dutch flag, spiraling outward from the center (ie, the red white and blue start very small in the center, then get wider as they spiral around- red preferably making up the top of the avatar :) )

with the symbol(not the text and line around it)
logo_heracles7997.gif
centered on it.

ForzaA said:

A dutch flag, spiraling outward from the center (ie, the red white and blue start very small in the center, then get wider as they spiral around- red preferably making up the top of the avatar :) )

logo_heracles7997.gif
centered on it.

Just thought I'd see if anyone had noticed this request :rolleyes:

[not that I don't like the work you're doing, mind you :) ]

ForzaA said:

logo_heracles7997.gif
centered on it.

should I despair?

deallus said:
I have a question for the general public. How many posts do I need to get an own avatar?

I've made some avatar-material if anyone is interested..

Mind if I use these for something that isn't eu2 related?