• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few days of lurking thy forums I decided to create an account so that I could reply to this specific thread.

I want to say "Thank you" for this. I admit I was a little disappointed when SotS II launched in such an awkward state, but I certainly wasn't upset or angry.
I read through the threads and saw some of the hate, and I also read through the threads explaining how it all happened.
Being a neutral type of person I could easily piece it all together without being childish about anything, and I am very pleased with how this is being handled.

I am thankful for your constant support, patches and updates, and I thank you for this little gift.

~TheDarklite

Apparantly Suul'ka is ready, just not available to everyone yet. So it's something good to get.

i diddnt read all the posts before, do we get the human DLC free as all other? i already bought the first 2 DLCs so i only get the suulka for free

here the human DLC

http://www.swordofthestars.com/node/279

The human isn't mentioned, so I assume that's being kept to generate more income. I would hope those that purchased one or both of the released DLC packs in addition to anything free with a pre-order will have their money refunded or receive a credit if that is possible?

From what I've learned Sol Force comes with the retail purchases to give them something to offer too. Most people buy digital these days. It was estimated that Sol Force might be available in a few months perhaps.

Yeh at the beginning sots 2 was a total mess put i have fate in kerberos to make this good as sots 1 is, it takes time of course put i belive in in this game to be mind blowing at the end. Whit the current speed of patches they are totaly working there ass off so lets hope they take good rests at weekents becorse burn out aint fun thing to have.

Let me get this clear... Because I didnt get the game I purchased, I am allowed to request a Swords 1 copy, AND get free DLC? Regardless, how do I get swords 1 :D

http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22033

"On the other hand, if a free copy of the orginal SotS will help tide you over while we get this game shined from turnip to jewel, then please write to "contact@kerberos-productions.com" and we will set you up."

Has anyone received their Free DLC's yet?

I have one of them listed on my Gamers Gate account (I bought the game from there), so they may not be on Steam automatically like several of us (me included) assumed. So check where you got it if they have a games list.

Wow Thanks for that :)
I bought the Hiver/Tarka pack off Gamersgate, just wondering if ppl like myself will get the solforce pack instead
Free DLCs until Nov 30th
First of all, I have not raged at Kerberos for the current sticky situation, I am sticking with Kerberos, so far…
I paid $$$ for the Hiver-Tarka DLC pack (As part of my pre-order)(I did this because I want more options in-game and to support your-good-selves Kerberos.
Imagine my surprise to find you’re giving it away fundamentally to placate a legitimately outraged community.
So guys I’m willing to stick out the teething, the crashes, even the fact that I pre-ordered this game weeks ago, but giving away, what I have paid for…
…not entirely cool Kerberos:mad:
Despite the fact that Kerberos is hard at work on the game, please find some time to look into this regretful situation.
It’s pretty simple refund the DLC Payment, or give out a special bonus to your most loyal of fans.

"Thank you for the support".:happy:

A stress-free fix perchance:…get the solforce pack as well?

Free DLCs until Nov 30th
First of all, I have not raged at Kerberos for the current sticky situation, I am sticking with Kerberos, so far…
I paid $$$ for the Hiver-Tarka DLC pack (As part of my pre-order)(I did this because I want more options in-game and to support your-good-selves Kerberos.
Imagine my surprise to find you’re giving it away fundamentally to placate a legitimately outraged community.
So guys I’m willing to stick out the teething, the crashes, even the fact that I pre-ordered this game weeks ago, but giving away, what I have paid for…
…not entirely cool Kerberos:mad:
Despite the fact that Kerberos is hard at work on the game, please find some time to look into this regretful situation.
It’s pretty simple refund the DLC Payment, or give out a special bonus to your most loyal of fans.

"Thank you for the support".:happy:

A stress-free fix perchance:…get the solforce pack as well?

you get the suukla dlc free

I'm looking forward to the game being finished and I'm happy that Kerberos are going to give us some free DLC as a thank you for giving them time to correct the issues. They are certainly rushing to get patches out for issues as we are reporting them.

you get the suukla dlc free

Thanks s1234567890m, you wouldn't know how we access this dlc?
Only I’ve been to steam and the DLC hasn’t automatically been gifted to my account.
I only have the DLC I was gifted thanks to my pre-order, and the DLC I have paid for.
Anybody know how we retrieve this gifted DLC? (Sorry if my question is redundant.):eek:o

Thanks s1234567890m, you wouldn't know how we access this dlc?
Only I’ve been to steam and the DLC hasn’t automatically been gifted to my account.
I only have the DLC I was gifted thanks to my pre-order, and the DLC I have paid for.
Anybody know how we retrieve this gifted DLC? (Sorry if my question is redundant.):eek:o

AFAIK It is being rolled out across players slowly (suulka is currently unreleased, but is promised in the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.