• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: It was a joke, as one of the standard things on IRC is to say USA is OP, because the USA spends most of its orders on its economies, while almost everyone else constantly fights wars or prepares to fight wars...

Only that it's been like that since the very beginning, with an advantage that guaranteed the USA would keep widening the gap. :p

How did you guys end up in another world war anyway? And why are the most capitalist nations supporting the communists?

Only that it's been like that since the very beginning, with an advantage that guaranteed the USA would keep widening the gap. :p

How did you guys end up in another world war anyway? And why are the most capitalist nations supporting the communists?

OOC: The Danubian Federation collapsed due to financial difficulties, ethnic tensions and other stuff. The successor states were the Kingdom of Austria(subsequently absorbed by me), The Kingdom of Bohemia-Moravia, Communist Hungary, Polish led Galicia and Croatia-Bosnia. Imperial France had also collapsed into civil war by this point between Communists and Anti-Communists. Whilst forming Bohemia-Moravia had seized some Austrian lands, the Sudetenland and German Moravia which had been separate from Bohemia under the DF and I deemed this an invasion of German lands. I then requested that they leave the occupied German territories and allow me to annex them and they refused, eventually forming the Pact of Amiens with Communist Hungary, Communist France, Totalist(Fascist) Italy and Galicia. The Pact seeks to completely destroy the German Empire.

As the war heated up, Nationalistic Poles in Congress Poland rose up against me, I occupied Bohemia and their government fled into hiding and then the Brits blindsided me with a declaration of war, then the Russkies tipped their hats into the war and the Armenians got bullied in, then the Greeks decided to try and take back the lands they believe that Bulgaria wrongly holds against them. Also the Commies in France drove the Anti-Commies into the colonies.

Basically, it's the Central powers, consisting of the German Empire, Romania, Bulgaria, Byelorussia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia versus the Pact of Amiens chaps I mentioned before and the Allies, consisting of Great Britain, Russia and Greece.

As for why the Capitalist countries would rather fight me instead of Commies, they believe I am the bigger threat at this point in time.

Shock3r said:
OOC: Because Germany is trying to take over Europe.

OOC: Apparently I want to take over Europe now too.

Strategic voting man! Gotta do what you can to keep the commies out!

While I find this quote very offensive, I find myself doing the same.

Unvote B
Vote C

OOC: Just joking, since I'm playing a Communist country.

Also important to point out that Morrell's recap of the current situation is both biased and inaccurate. First of all, he never asked for the Sudetenland or Moravia back before declaring war; there was no diplomatic ramp-up, just the declaration. Secondly, the Pact of Amiens was formed after he declared war on Bohemia and Hungary as a means of defending those two countries from the German attack, not beforehand. These are some very crucial details he neglects to relate, probably because they would accurately place him as the aggressor in this scenario rather than the wronged party. :p

Last edited:
OOC: Just joking, since I'm playing a Communist country.

Also important to point out that Morrell's recap of the current situation is both biased and inaccurate. First of all, he never asked for the Sudetenland or Moravia back before declaring war; there was no diplomatic ramp-up, just the declaration. Secondly, the Pact of Amiens was formed after he declared war on Bohemia and Hungary as a means of defending those two countries from the German attack, not beforehand. These are some very crucial details he neglects to relate, probably because they would accurately place him as the aggressor in this scenario rather than the wronged party. :p

OOC: Please note that I had approached the Bohemians, requesting that they relinquish control of the lands I mentioned before and was rebuffed. I was attacking Communist France and Communist Hungary in any case, due to Communism.

OOC: Yey, minor neutrality (truth be told, I'm surprised I wasn't consulted by either party to join the war, nobody wants the Turks :( )

((Don't worry; Chile applauds Turkish neutrality! :) ))

OCC: Totalism is a next stage of Fascism, it is a philosophy, ideology and religion all in one and the new movement of Europe.

Jesus man you sound like you're starting to believe it :p