• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Option C))

Option B.

OOC: Option C.

OOC: What matter is it to me that America is/would be OP? I am a backwards country on the underside of Nowheresville, I couldn't even unite my peninsula if I tried, not that I want to due to the 2 most powerful countries on (this particular) Earth backing a dear friend of mine. I don't mind though, my goal is to reach BRIC status eventually.

OOC: It was a joke, as one of the standard things on IRC is to say USA is OP, because the USA spends most of its orders on its economies, while almost everyone else constantly fights wars or prepares to fight wars...

OOC: It was a joke, as one of the standard things on IRC is to say USA is OP, because the USA spends most of its orders on its economies, while almost everyone else constantly fights wars or prepares to fight wars...
OOC: Winning major wars would make others stronger. The problem is mostly people lose wars or fight longer destructive wars that are just barely a win. :p

Mhmm...the only reason people say it of course ;)