• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
While the Swiss Confederation is slightly annoyed that France's allies did not have the capability to sign this treaty, we understand the French Empire's reasons for excluding us. Needless to say, the Tangsatzung supports the Treaty of Tilsit.

The Republic of Italy echoes the Swiss statement; while we'd much rather be involved in the treaty signing, we understand the French decision, and back the Treaty of Tilsit fully.

Eugene de Beauharnais, Viceroi d'Italie

800px-US_flag_51_stars.svg.png

The United States of America

These United States of America would like to announce our integration of the rest of the in our control into the states of Indiana, Louisiana, Texas, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Dakota, Oregon, California, and New Mexico. We have also reached an agreement with the British Government, in which British North America will join with the United States as the States of Quebec, Ontario, and Alberta. Spain has also signed a treaty, resigning the rest of New Spain to our control. It shall be integrated as various different states. I have also signed a bill into law, constructing a huge system of subway systems and monorails, also limited-access highways, across this great nation. The American Automobiles shall forever rule this continent!

It is my pleasure to announce that we have purchased the islands of Ireland, Iceland, Greenland, Cyprus, and Malta. They are also to become States in the Union. It is with this, that I have overseen the greatest expansion of the United States of America, and feel, to protect this nation from possible tyrants, do I now crown myself King Jefferson I of the United States of America. I also declare WAR upon the Kingdom of Prussia, the Russian Empire, the French Empire, and the Austrian Empire, because I do not quite like tyrants running countries, so I will adopt a Military First policy to aid the Glorious United States in defeating the evils of Europe.

When these nations fall, I shall use the principles of Share Our Wealth to ensure the freedom and equality of all citizens living in these oppressive states. The United States Flag shall fly over all the towns and cities of Eastern Europe!

We also declare War on San Marino. We hope they shall fall to our armies, in order for us to get a better foothold in Europe.

We have contacted Herr Krupp of Krupp Industries to supply us with all the weapons we need for the Liberation of Europe. Our railway guns are due to arrive by the end of this year.

His Royal and Imperial Majesty, by the Grace of God, King of the United States of America, Lord Protector of Mexico, High Lord and Prince of Cuba, Master of Ireland, Grand Marshall of Malta, King of Cyprus, Lord and High Councilman of Greenland, Duke of Iceland, Thomas Jefferson the First

Kick. Who wants the US?

Come on, we all know you kicked me because I am the person playing the USA...

Nope, it was an action of pure personal hatred towards you.

Naples Sicily pledges its support for the Treaty of Tilsit, its a great step towards peace in Europe!

Signed,

His Royal Majesty, the King of Naples and Sicily, Ferdinand IV and III

Last edited:
OOC: Cripes, I go out for one night and I apparently miss the complete and utter implosion of the game. What just happened?

OOC: Not entirely sure myself. I think various people from the irc had a hissy fit, and decided that this would be the best way to go about venting their bitter self-hatred. I'm happy to carry on but it's Doom's decision. Some players would need reallocating but there you go.

May i switch to the USA?

NOT at all funny. Whatever was/is going on this is not how to handle it.

And no more of it...at all in this thread or others.

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Bavaria echoes the Statement made by the Viceroy of Italie and the Swiss Tagsatzung. However we are please to see that peace is signed at last and that the Reconstruction of Munich can now commence. The Seat of the Government will also be moved back to Munich.

OOC: I have no idea what just happened but I'm still staying in.

Spitfire, you're free to take the US if you want them. A GM for the Americas would also be appreciated, but I can do without if there are no volunteers.

I'll keep it in mind, and sort all of this out tomorrow.