• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But I am not a player anyone more :(

OOC: You don't have an army, you lost your capital and most of your lands, you're occupied by 300,000 troops and your own government was destroyed.

Also, if you undergo a government change, I'm pretty sure you're kicked from the game. If France invaded me and put one of Napoleon's brothers or cousins on the throne, I would be kicked out, as he would not be the heir or of the same dynasty as Francis I.

Last edited:
I didn't change government all I did was mobilize then get kicked out.

I didn't change government all I did was mobilize then get kicked out.

OOC: Your own people got pissed for mobilizing your entire male population and you and your government were hanged in the middle of Budapest.

Last edited:
Lovely update Sir Doom; good to see this slowly making more progress! :D

And Yay, Italian Infrastructure, yay!

500px-Flag_of_the_Habsburg_Monarchy.svg.png

People of the Empire! Today I speak with joy and happiness. It would not be unwise to say that the Hungarian Uprising has been all but destroyed. In an attempt to hastily assemble an army to face the might of the armies under generals Radetzky and Charles, the incompetent Hungarian pretenders attempted to conscript every person capable of military duty. In their haste and their grab for power, they were hanged by their own people in the square of Budapest days before Archduke Charles's mighty 150,000 man army marched in and restored order in the name of the Crown.

Now, we must rebuild. The countryside of Hungary has been devastated by the pretenders that seized power and pillaged lands claiming it was the men of the Empire that did such. We must rebuild our cities, our towns, our villages and our farms; the people of Hungary must help us help them. If our Empire is to become the greatest of the great once more, we must all work together to achieve the noble goal of true unification, reconstruction, and glory once more.

Our armies are much improved, are led by even more competent and skilled generals, and our Empire is now fully unified. Archduke Charles shall undertake further military reforms to further improve the effectiveness of our army on the field of battle, and, when the time comes, our navy shall also witness a period of expansion, growth, and technological advancement.

With the cooperation of the great people of this noble and just Empire, we can once again be among the great European powers! Together, we shall strive to make this nation the greatest it can be!

Francis I
Emperor of Austria

Deadline is Saturday 22nd of September.

This year has been a year of successes, the mines on the islands have received much needed attention and efficiency, greatly increasing their efficiency and boosting our economic power, all while contributing to the war effort in many ways.

I also congratulate Moore and his great army reforms, who are shaping our army into a force to be feared and respected by all, and shall fight the revolutionaries with great power. Such success was not found on our attempts to create steam-powered ships, but i am sure that we will be able to in the near future.

Meanwhile, our allies in the continent find success, reforming their militaries or fortificating themselves, all is being done to fight the french madman, i hope that in the near future more men will be willing to join the army and fight in the continent.

Though we are taking steps to safeguard our people, leadership and Capital the best step is victory. If we can stop the tyrant at the borders of Russia no home or town will be invaded by the enemies forces. The best way to safeguard the people of Russia is to hold the line in Prussia and push back the tyrant. Peace continues to seem out of our grasp unless he is defeated and only then can the Russian people be truly safe.

I am proud of my nation and its achievements this year and I look forward to more next year!

Signed,

His Royal Majesty, the King of Naples and Sicily, Ferdinand IV and III

Greetings fellow players. I'm assuming the reigns of the French Empire from Spec. If there's anything I should know give me a buzz.

Treaty of Tilsit
Article 1
• The lands gained from Poland by Prussia in the Second and Third partitions shall form the Duchy of Warsaw, except for the city of Danzig, which Prussia shall retain.
○ France shall guarantee the Duchy from all aggression, but will promise not to permanently garrison troops within it's borders.
• The Prussian territories on the left bank of the Elbe shall be ceded to France, from which the new Kingdom of Westphalia will be formed.
Article 2
• The Kingdom of Prussia and the Russian Empire shall both leave the Third Coalition, and peace will be established between the signatories.
Article 3
• The French Empire and it's allies shall withdraw from the occupied territories of the Kingdom of Prussia.
• Duchess Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the Queen consort of Prussia, shall be released and returned to Prussia.
• Prisoners of War captured by each nation shall be returned to their respective nation.
• The French Empire shall guarantee the sovereignty of the Duchy of Oldenburg and other states ruled by German relatives of the Russian tsar.
Article 4
• The Ionian Islands and Cattaro shall be ceded back to the French Empire by the Russian Empire.
• Russia troops will withdraw from any land they may have occupied in the new Duchy of Warsaw.
Article 5
• The signatories shall endeavour to work together to preserve peace in Europe.

Signed,
[X] Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, King of Italy (Signing behalf of it's allies also.)
[ ] Frederick William III, King of Prussia
[ ] Alexander I, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

Last edited:
OOC: Are the stats on the front page accurate?
OOC: That 1 at the front of your troops should have been deleted probably. :eek:o

edit: verifying really quick the exact.

Edit2: Ok yeah I pmed the wrong prussian numbers, prussia should be 97000. Everyone else has good troop numbers to the spreadsheet. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
This peace will hopefully last better than Europe has seen recently. If it can be enforced and stuck to then we shall keep the peace. Europe has been devastated but if this is the price for peace then it can be paid. We will keep up our guard but turn our attention to now more pressing problems.

Treaty of Tilsit

[X] Alexander I, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

Queen Maria I mounts the stage to scattered applause from the nobles. She reaches the podium, arranges her notes, and begins to speak. "These past years have been an uncertain time. Spain, one of the great powers of the world, fell into the depths of rebellion. Austria-Hungary, one of the worlds foremost nations was wracked with destruction by rebels. A war including all of Europe raged, with millions of deaths on both sides. But we, we stayed strong, even through occupation. Our colonies are better than ever, we reunited with lost brethern in Galicia, and we avoided a distatorous conflict. I am here to tell you that we will be staying out of world affairs, and improving our colonies. In the future, we may seek to unite Iberia, but for now we will avoid needless deaths. We are strong, we are powerful, we are the Portoguese!" As Maria exited the stage, the nobles clapped wildly, roaring with approval.

OOC: Well, there goes the Third Coalition.

So when is the Fourth Coalition being raised? :p

While the Swiss Confederation is slightly annoyed that France's allies did not have the capability to sign this treaty, we understand the French Empire's reasons for excluding us. Needless to say, the Tangsatzung supports the Treaty of Tilsit.