• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have been here on the forums before but many years ago. I just bought Hoi3 and remembered I loved reading the AAR's of hoi2 ... Now I need to learn to p[lay the game myself and will keep reading this Dutch AAR. Great story full of suspense.

Nice AAR! Did a Fortress Netherlands once in HoI2, seems to be a lot easier than in HoI3.

Please free Maastricht for me ASAP though. I hate being occupied!

Nice AAR!

Makes me want to try it too

(not really succesfull...) :(

Sorry for the lack of updates guys... Study has just been very, very busy(redoing failed exams, studying for the upcoming ones) and it will be for two more weeks. I'll do a huge update once I get my free time back :D.

I fear it is dead now - I lost the saves a while ago because I stupidly forgot to backup them upon reinstalling HOI3 :(

I can however show some screenshots of how the game progressed - the Germans were pretty much done for after a huge attack with a lot of expeditionary forces in the spring of 1945:
hoi3game201102202046562.png

hoi3game201102202238093.png

hoi3game201102202245216e.png

hoi3game201102202314517.png

Sucks to hear you lost your saves, I know the pain. Well done on surviving and pushing back, though! You do us proud!