• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what the hell are those demands that Seen said? France is just changing perm. Nothing should be given to France.
+1 stab?? lower inflation?? :confused:
France was NOT ai. HAL played it

i got fucked by the company and have to work saturdays (indefinitely). This means I'm out of the game for good.
I apologize for all inconvenience I've caused. Especially to you, Jocke. Again, sorry to you all and Blood & Steel for the remaining 200 years!

Well, I definately think France is more important than Sweden, as Russia could take care of Sweden (which I doubt will happen :D ). Also, could we have a new and updated player list Joohoo?

EDIT: Fine, I'll be the King of all Spainards, Everyone. I'll do a session before making any treaties or other things, so don't ask me to sign a treaty, as I won't until after Saturday. Nice sig Joohoo, you only play EU2 6 days a week?! Sacrilege! :D

EDIT2: That really sucks Feer, we would've liked you in Austria. Why can't you just play at work? ;) :D *just kidding*

Last edited:
Fernand said:
what the hell are those demands that Seen said? France is just changing perm. Nothing should be given to France.
+1 stab?? lower inflation?? :confused:
France was NOT ai. HAL played it
Fernand, think of the übernoob, did he do anything good?

Gen. Joohoo said:
Fernand, think of the übernoob, did he do anything good?

Yes, France was played for another one, before Hal :)

Wtf

I will keep with the deflation but i give up the stab +1.

WTF, that was my biggest demand, the stab and province swap are puny compared! :mad:

And especially the province swap, that was a deal, it isnt a "grant" to me

Seen said:
WTF, that was my biggest demand, the stab and province swap are puny compared! :mad:

And especially the province swap, that was a deal, it isnt a "grant" to me
I think you misunderstood my post, i mean that i will delte the 7,2 inflation. Isn't that nice? :D

Formula51 said:
Well, I definately think France is more important than Sweden, as Russia could take care of Sweden (which I doubt will happen :D ). Also, could we have a new and updated player list Joohoo?
Yeah, i will do that now

. Nice sig Joohoo, you only play EU2 6 days a week?!
Yeah, I've got some busy weeks:D

EDIT: BTW, can you fix the 7,2 deflation for Seen?

what happened to CrankyYanqui?

EDIT: I will add a new rule. Never invite players from the channels, they have to write in this thread before.

Last edited: