• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
try with earendil

I am highly disappointed at Formula51, Feerspoir and Nap Bonaparte1. Do you understand that we had to put in Stamp as a sub? :rofl:

Tzartiger

I would like to be the russian perm, i´m very interested in seeing if i can manage the difficult times russia will have :rolleyes:
Count on me for next Sat if you wish.
K ;)

edit: i´m sure napBonaparte1 will find the result of his missing interesting :D

Last edited:
I have never played MP before but I have played several times against the AI and I think I get the idea sort of. If you need a player I am here; I'll take whatever country and do it as best as I can. I have plenty of free time so can play most weekends and a few weekdays.

Thank you, Fernand. I am going to need some very basic hand-holding the first time, not because of the game (I have some idea of basic game-playing strategies and how to carry them out, I can beat the AI at the highest level of difficulty) but because I don't know a damned thing about computers. I have an ADSL line, so I assume I should have no problem with my Internet connection, but I am ignorant of the most basic information about how to join a multiplayer game. I read the FAQ and that stuff and it was some help but didn't really tell me at the most basic guy-who-uses-a-computer-just-as-a-typewriter-and-Internet-connection level, "Look, here is how you find a game and the computer stuff you need to do, like where to search and what to click on, in order to join it." Once I'm in the game I shouldn't need much more help.

Gen. Joohoo said:
my country sucks comparing to others

Don´t worry, Russia is worst in technology.
We are in the Iron Age :D

Whats not bad...

Gen. Joohoo said:
my dp-sliders sucks, my infra sucks, what does not suck? I don't:D

1. your inflation compared to mine

2. location of your allies compared to mine

3. you have a nice offensive army (eh, was the only thing i could find :cool: )
PS: to bad you use it against the knights!!or fellow believers!

But neverthe less, its good to be king, its good to be habsburg, its good to drink wine and eat tapa!

Heil to stamper!

Yours truly King of spain and the america's