• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Victory in the BugWars!

66957_v1.jpg

Hey, this is a great mod. I've been playing it since HoI2, as FUSA naturally, and I was able to get this version up and running but I had one hiccup. After the Dark Cathedral split, and the mobilizing the army event, the Big Red One stayed lock. I'm not sure if it was this event or the National Guard event that unlocked it in the previous version, but I know it was good to go for the Civil War. I played for a few hours, defeating the Cathedral, Caesar's Legion and their Junker allies but the First Infantry Division stayed locked the entire time.

Is this a bug or has it been attached to a different event? Or is it set to remain immobile for the game?

As an aside, the pace of this version is astounding! The whole of the US almost was claimed by the different factions before 1936 was out. Makes things pretty exciting but the FUSA has a hard time scooping up territory while juggling its enemies.

Good! Glad the gameplay has improved with time.

There is an event to unlock the Big Red one if you lose a lot of territory (as defined by VPs I think). Otherwise, it remains a garrison unit. Tough luck, huh? I should add another event to unlock it. I might do that tonight.

Cheers,
Sword

You have done an incredible work since the release...i hardly notice any crash or bug.
Game works great....thank you for Fallout universe.

Properly installed the patch and still can't attack, only support attack (and capture unoccupied provinces). Help? D:

Indeed, I also properly just updated to 1.01.1 (despite the fact it said 1.01.1 ingame) and I can still only support attack. I had this error in the 1914 mod as well and I messed up some of the files for it, in an attempt to fix it, and it doesn't work anymore. Is it possible I need to re-install in order for the changes to take effect?

When are you going to update the map? The HOI2 map makes babies eyes bleed... :(

Normally, I only like historical hoi2 games, but being a fallout fan (1 and two were great, great games) I decided to give this a try. Boy, I am glad I did, and am really enjoying it, especially the tech tree, which is just superb. However I've got a couple of questions.

1. What does the data centre (old rocket test site) do in this mod.

2. How easy is it to win. I am playing as West BOS and seem to be hammering everyone in my path. I am playing on normal, and am a heavily seasoned Hoi2 player. Should I increase difficulty, or will I run into some trouble soon? (1947, annex the NRC, Asian dudes, Necroplolis-basically the big buys around my starting position) and seem to be the largest empire in terms of IC and tech level, and victory points at this stage.

Anyway, once again thank you for this wonderful mod, which really is fantastic.

Cheers

Edit: Just noticed that the new power armour tech gives a 500% bonus to GDE. Is this wad, as it seems very excessive considering how important gde is to combat?

Last edited:
Normally, I only like historical hoi2 games, but being a fallout fan (1 and two were great, great games) I decided to give this a try. Boy, I am glad I did, and am really enjoying it, especially the tech tree, which is just superb. However I've got a couple of questions.

1. What does the data centre (old rocket test site) do in this mod.

2. How easy is it to win. I am playing as West BOS and seem to be hammering everyone in my path. I am playing on normal, and am a heavily seasoned Hoi2 player. Should I increase difficulty, or will I run into some trouble soon? (1947, annex the NRC, Asian dudes, Necroplolis-basically the big buys around my starting position) and seem to be the largest empire in terms of IC and tech level, and victory points at this stage.

Anyway, once again thank you for this wonderful mod, which really is fantastic.

Cheers

Edit: Just noticed that the new power armour tech gives a 500% bonus to GDE. Is this wad, as it seems very excessive considering how important gde is to combat?

The game is pretty easy as any of the majors, even on the harder difficulties, I must admit.
Not sure what the Data Center does.

@sharky1510
I am working on 2.0.5 patch. It will cut the mod over to 2245 date and has some bug fixes and minor content.

@ETTAR & JRHINDO
I will not update the map myself. Jex had some fantastic ideas, including using a new background texture looking like a faded pre-War map. The1sean has also posted some excellent material to introduce more Fallout 3 canon material. If both of those people continue, you could see a new map. But there is no intention to adapt DH map.

@Mastacheef117
No worries mate!

@zoommooz
The data centre speeds research for tech speciality of Advanced Weapons and Armour.

It is a bit easy for a seasoned HOI2 player. You can feel free to play a minor for more challenge.

I've fixed that bug. That's for reporting it.

Cheers,
Sword

Great mod have to say but too easy, at least the Robot Nation. Having over 300 ic now and it's 1942 no body have any chance against me :/ but anyways very cool mod keep working on it!!