• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it possible to add the songs listing and an ability to choose the one you want to play by clicking on it? At the moment rewind option (i suppose it's the original game option) seems soooo random that the same song is played every other skip. And you never know what the full list of songs there is.

And a ability to sort them by... many means possible ;)

Is it possible to add the songs listing and an ability to choose the one you want to play by clicking on it? At the moment rewind option (i suppose it's the original game option) seems soooo random that the same song is played every other skip. And you never know what the full list of songs there is.

And a ability to sort them by... many means possible ;)
Good idea, I'm noting that.

If the folder doesn't exists, create it.
yeah i tried, but radio i made doesnt showed up in the game... so i think that folder doesnt work. Btw if i download some radio from paradox plaza, will be this radio added to that folder? Because i added one, but it doesnt appear in folder but i have it in the game. Thanks!

Are there any plans to allow for listing to a web stream (I saw your earlier comments saying that can't be done currently, if I read them right)? I'd like to be able to listen to something like Echos of Blue Mars, etc., while playing the game, but other than simply playing them and turning off the in-game radio, there's no way to do that at the moment. I'd be nice to have it in game, so that when a disaster notice goes out, for example, it can pause the stream and then resume it after the announcement is completed.

Thanks for your consideration. ‍

yeah i tried, but radio i made doesnt showed up in the game... so i think that folder doesnt work. Btw if i download some radio from paradox plaza, will be this radio added to that folder? Because i added one, but it doesnt appear in folder but i have it in the game. Thanks!
The radio mod downloaded from PDX is located in same folder where PDX install other mod.
If your radio doesn't show up in game, it's maybe because it failed to load it.

I followed a tutorial online and couldn't work, idk if I did something wrong with my JSON files, but either my radio is empty, or it breaks the whole radio stations and the game just plays the main menu music

Hi!
I've been trying to create my custom radio. Followed - or at least tried - the mod wiki but it don't work.
I attatch the files of what I've done. Would you please tell me what I'm missing?
Thanks!
Try changing your "ExtendedRadio" capitalization to "extendedradio". The json files reference a lowercase file path. I have my own custom radio working from my ModsData folder alongside Paradox Mods with no interference. Also be sure all strings are "in quotes"...these being things like file path, song title, author.
Hope that helps!

i did all i have to do about installing a radio station but it doesn't appear in game. I pasted the extended Radio in BepinEX and make a file named "tr" and put 10 ogg files inside. It doesn't appear. The mode is installed in game and i can see the Extended Radio mod in options menu. What should i do ?

i did all i have to do about installing a radio station but it doesn't appear in game. I pasted the extended Radio in BepinEX and make a file named "tr" and put 10 ogg files inside. It doesn't appear. The mode is installed in game and i can see the Extended Radio mod in options menu. What should i do ?
BepinEx ? Why are you taking about BepinEx since PDX we don't use BepinEx any more. When you install custom radio you have nothing to do, just install them from PDX mods in game, restart the game and you have your custom radio.

BepinEx ? Why are you taking about BepinEx since PDX we don't use BepinEx any more. When you install custom radio you have nothing to do, just install them from PDX mods in game, restart the game and you have your custom radio.
i did all i do in PDX Mods. I installed the mod. did all you said.. i can't see the radio..