• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Triton Supreme

Corporal
12 Badges
Mar 20, 2024
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
ExtendedRadio
This mod aims to add features and improve existing ones for the game's radio player.

Attachments

• ExtendedRadio_Thumbnail.png
    ExtendedRadio_Thumbnail.png
    103,5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Do I understand this correctly? is the mod there to add your own music to the game? similar to a GTA radio? Does it work with local files? Or with an intigration of a link YT playlist, for example?

Is there a way to implement audio normalising into this mod? I noticed that especially the CityRat radio stations have the music cranked to 700% while the announcers are at normal volume, like the ingame announcers.
So, is normalisation implemetable or does the radio creater need to change the station?

Hi!
I've been trying to create my custom radio. Followed - or at least tried - the mod wiki but it don't work.
I attatch the files of what I've done. Would you please tell me what I'm missing?
Thanks!

Attachments

• ExtendedRadio.zip
    84,7 MB · Views: 0
Hi i installed this mod but folder ExctendedRadio wasnt created in ModsData, only in ModsSettings. can you help me? thanks

Hmmm... that option to load the game without ads... how to go about making it work? I always get the ads on regardless of what option i have active in the mod.
Or is it not working properly yet?