• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice job. I could never even get close to that, even when I was devouring this game six months ago. +1

Conquering the connected continents with Timurids (or GH) is not a problem. But researching trade-7 by 1450 is more problematic (if you're conquering everything in sight). In GH game I'm carefully choosing what to conquer - so that I advance my borders while still keeping research costs somewhat reasonable. I'm almost certain now that WC before 1500 is doable (perhaps something around 1490 finishing date), but it requires somewhat careful planning. Btw, I wasn't able to PU any muslim horde

Well it is only POSSIBLE not mean you allways get it. I think good way is to dow them, destroy them, take capital, make their WE grow high, and by that things decrease their legitimacy low. Aspecialy if they will loose the war they can loose their legitimacy. Also, everytime they got no heir you MUST claim their throne and DOW them, with claim to throne CB. Problem may be that you may gain their provinces during process. but you can just give them back by allowing patriots to spawn and take them over, or selling them. Whatever i think Timurids are in better position if we take PU on other hordes into account, as they own provinces that are non altaic, and rest of hordes does not, which mean automaticaly that they gain cores on all other hordes territory, while other hordes do not get cores over all timurids territory.

I doubt I'll play another horde game of EU3 ever again. In fact, I think most of my games are going to be much more peacefull from now on.

LOL :laugh:

Anyway, great job you did there and it was entertaining to watch the progress. Thumbs up!

@Wallienator: 1594, not 1494. Anways, its just incredible!

So this is actually a Manchurian Buddhist Nomad Horde who has capital in Kazakh driving Chinese soldiers conquering the World and its name is RYUKYU???

This is the best end of the world I've seen, mother of god....

I'm glad to have seen this god-tier development while it unfolded. :eek:

Easily the most awe-inspiring game I've ever seen. Congratulations on the acheivement!

May I ask what you got the infamy for, though?

Thanks for the praise folks. I was able to reform my government towards the end and blitzed the isolated nations of Mali, Kongo, Cyprus, Zapotec, Inca, Sardinia, Aragon, Yemen, Champa and Ceylon for ~100 infamy. I could have remained a horde and bordered them through clever use of patriot rebels like I did in my Golden Horde WC, but I kind of fancied a more apocalyptic ending.

Thanks for the praise folks. I was able to reform my government towards the end and blitzed the isolated nations of Mali, Kongo, Cyprus, Zapotec, Inca, Sardinia, Aragon, Yemen, Champa and Ceylon for ~100 infamy. I could have remained a horde and bordered them through clever use of patriot rebels like I did in my Golden Horde WC, but I kind of fancied a more apocalyptic ending.

Can you post your national states screens, please?

Can you post your national states screens, please?

4AA8287DF9B17B3F8E718B92C9FE92F6246EB0F1

2012-02-09_00008.jpg

2012-02-09_00007.jpg

2012-02-09_00010.jpg

2012-02-09_00009.jpg

And a world map of the glory!

worldmap.png