Eutopia: The Revival, a thread for Blade! and J-L to think and ponder...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How would the terms of wealth work? Would the GM moderate the applications in who has money and who does not?

Previously, everyone essentially had as much money as they wanted- you just couldn't do anything with it that effected game mechanics- much more a story telling game.

Would it be worth any sort of weight to try and add some sort of GM-mechanic into it? Sure, keep the story telling into there, but also provide incentive to have someone's blog do well, or own a good company, or so on and so forth

Funny I should happen to poke around the forums looking for chatter about Eutopia shortly after you fellas are talking about reviving the old girl. Seems like it's slow going, but should you happen to need anything from the old forum, I've got a cache of files. (Think you can still get them all from the E4 forum, though.)

I'd be willing to resurrect old Josephus Locke Sergei, if there's interest. PM me if so, since I don't come here as often.

Or... or... Josephus could lead up the Eutopia Restart Central Planning Committee..... :)

I'd help where I can Blade! I just, especially now, don't have the time I used to 10 years ago, or however long ago that was.

My kingdom for a map!

Given the thriving otgaming community with a lot more rp style games it seems only fitting to at least give this another try.