• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Preordered of course
bien.gif

I am happy to hear the expansion will be out on December 14 but what is the advantage of pre-ordering a download?

250 blue coins (around 20 cents), sometimes early access to the manual, and sometimes early access to the serial in order to show off the icon.

Tried to get HttT and pre-order DW but none of the payment options liked the gift card I was trying to use, or my card just didn't like the vendor. Guess I'll have to wait to borrow a friend's card, or the 3-5 days it'll take to put money into my Paypal account.

I bought Complete recently and was a bit surprised it didn't allow me to play vanilla or NA as separate games. If I buy HttT and DW, will I not be able to finish my 'Complete'(=IN) games?

you can simply copy/paste your game folder before installing HttT and DW. then you´ll have one installation for IN and one for the newest version.

Thanks!

starts saving cash

Yeah, what's fun with PI games is you can have them as many time you want them.
It allows you to have different versions of the game at the same time, and multiple versions of the mods according to the various game versions. :D

Paradox, will pre-ordering be available from Steam?

I guess it depends mostly on Steam ;)

At least, they haven't made the EU price offer :p