• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I found that some of the old non-DLC mission trees have been overwritten so could someone with admin privileges restore those to a new pages? If I wasn't wrong the old mission trees are available when you don't have DLCs.
You should be able to restore them yourself if you look at the old version of the page in the version history and then use the edit button and then copy the wikicode to a new page.
But as Dauth said, the wiki usually shows the content with all DLCs. If we add all the non-DLC mission trees, somebody has to maintain them. Many of the changes from version 1.35 and earlier versions are still missing on the wiki(not only on missions) and this will further increase the outdatedness of the wiki. If these are mission trees which are auto-generated with pdxparse, I can update them automatically, but some people spend a lot of time doing a human rewriting of them(instead of spending their time updating the other outdated things) and then I can't auto-update them anymore(the same goes for events and decisions).

Reactions:
I found that some of the old non-DLC mission trees have been overwritten so could someone with admin privileges restore those to a new pages? If I wasn't wrong the old mission trees are available when you don't have DLCs.
A note with a link to the old revision can be added at the top if it helps.

Help!
I tried making a few edits on the eu4 wiki but I couldn't save my results. Changing browser did not help. I can still make and save edits when I go into source code mode but that's a lot more difficult. The attached picture shows the error message I get

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    45,5 KB · Views: 0
Help!
I tried making a few edits on the eu4 wiki but I couldn't save my results. Changing browser did not help. I can still make and save edits when I go into source code mode but that's a lot more difficult. The attached picture shows the error message I get
Unfortunately the visual editor is bugged most of the time. I can only recommend using the source editor. It has some buttons at the top which you can use to enter commonly used codes.

Can someone update Ruthenian Traditions, its no longer:

+15% National manpower modifier +10% Manpower recovery speed

For me in game is (formed via lithuania), in that order:

+20% Manpower Recovery Speed -10% Morale Damage Received

The idea;
Birth of Russian Orthodoxy
+1
Tolerance of the True Faith +0.5 Yearly Patriarch Authority
to
Birth of Russian Orthodoxy
+2
Tolerance of the True Faith +0.5 Yearly Patriarch Authority

Also the inconsistent capitalization of the "Manpower recovery speed" -> "Manpower Recovery Speed" on all the modifiers.
Plus "Core creation Cost" -> "Core-Creation Cost"

The tsardom section needs to be updated too.
Ruthenian Tsardom gives different modifiers than the +20 manpower truefaith... well.

Possible bug: Since the update, in Firefox, the wiki no longer has the EU4 icon on each tab. (But the icon is present in both Edge and Chrome.)

1695913015416.png

Pictured: An "Effects" tab that I opened a few days ago, next to an "Effects" tab I opened a few minutes ago, in Firefox.

Possible bug: Since the update, in Firefox, the wiki no longer has the EU4 icon on each tab. (But the icon is present in both Edge and Chrome.)

View attachment 1026464
Pictured: An "Effects" tab that I opened a few days ago, next to an "Effects" tab I opened a few minutes ago, in Firefox.
The icon still works for me in firefox on ubuntu:
1695917324202.png

I also looked at the HTML and the favicon seems to be correctly defined and the file https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/favicon.ico exists and shows the correct icon. Maybe your firefox tried to reload the icon while the site was in maintenance mode and got a broken reply. You could try if it helps to open the favicon link directly and then force a reload of that file

Reactions:
The icon still works for me in firefox on ubuntu:

I also looked at the HTML and the favicon seems to be correctly defined and the file https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/favicon.ico exists and shows the correct icon. Maybe your firefox tried to reload the icon while the site was in maintenance mode and got a broken reply. You could try if it helps to open the favicon link directly and then force a reload of that file
Clicking on that link fixed the problem, thanks!

I did try to open the wiki while it was in maintenance, so I guess you're right that it must've been some kind of cache issue. (I restarted firefox and applied updates before my previous post, but didn't think to clear the cache as well.)

@SolSys could you check the image cache of the wiki? I had corrected some inverted rebel icon images yet the image still show inverted in main pages but is correct in the file page.
This is an ongoing issue across the paradox wikis. I've found some success by "purging" the cache for the image files. Easiest way to is go to "View history" on the file page, then in the URL replace "history" with "purge", this forces a cache update, which typically fixes the image preview/thumbnail not being updated after a day or so.

Reactions:
Just tried to update an article on the Wiki and got the attached error. I was logged in at the time, and I tested this with both Chrome and Firefox, same error. HTTP 500 (see below)

In case it matters, I was trying to append a new strategy for playing Aragon: https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Aragon?veaction=edit
It seems that the visual editor has a problem with that page. Can you have a look at it @SolSys ?

As a workaround, you can try the source editor which you can open by clicking on "Edit source" instead of "Edit". Does that work for you @darlock ?

Reactions:
Is just that never seen the bullets appear before so wondering is it my browser rendering issue.
oh that. It is a plainlist which is not supposed to show the bullets. But plainlists are broken on some pages since the last update. I don't why

Reactions: