• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could you take a look at this, please?
Flag of Latgalia is wrongly viewed in the list of National Ideas:
1701196725108.png

But when I click on it to zoom in, it's viewed as correct one:
1701196769520.png

Could you take a look at this, please?
Flag of Latgalia is wrongly viewed in the list of National Ideas:
I purged the cache for the image now, so that it should update tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have an issue with the EU4 wiki in particular, where some of the CSS doesn't seem to be loading. I'm on Firefox 121, but the issue appears in Microsoft Edge and Chrome too, and even in Desktop-mode on both Chrome and Firefox for Android. Safari on my iPad seems to be fine, though. It also works on my LG TV. I am honestly at a loss, and I hope someone can help out, because it actually keeps me from playing the game.

Pasted below is an example of the Egyptian ideas infobox in Firefox, on both Desktop and Mobile modes.

1703675745966.png

Reactions:
I have an issue with the EU4 wiki in particular, where some of the CSS doesn't seem to be loading. I'm on Firefox 121, but the issue appears in Microsoft Edge and Chrome too, and even in Desktop-mode on both Chrome and Firefox for Android. Safari on my iPad seems to be fine, though. It also works on my LG TV. I am honestly at a loss, and I hope someone can help out, because it actually keeps me from playing the game.

Pasted below is an example of the Egyptian ideas infobox in Firefox, on both Desktop and Mobile modes.

View attachment 1067704
I think the problem is on your end. For each browser with problems: fully clear the cache, fully exit, reopen, and retry.

View attachment 1067704
As mentiond above by @jonjowett , clearing the browser's cache should resolve this. Please PM me if it still continues.

I found a workaround that maybe could help you with troubleshooting this, as nothing really worked - clearing the cache, installing new browsers, deleting temp files, I tried most things...

What finally helped was setting preferred language for displaying web pages to NOT English (in my case I'm using Swedish) in the browser itself. I assume it's some kind of conflict with system settings, default settings and maybe using multiple languages... somehow. I could provide more information of my findings in DMs if you want, otherwise I'll just leave this information here in case someone else has this issue and are looking for a solution.