• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(2150)

Second Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2001
www.geocities.com
EU2 Unlimited Time (Test Version)

Europa Univeralis 2 is designed to simulate 1419 to 1820 period. However the same game engine with little modifications can be easily used for much wider period. This utility allows you to design and play any scenario since 0 AD afterwards.

This utility does not modify any original files of the game. It is similar to game trainer: program waits till the game is fully loaded into memory and then modifies data in memory. It does not affect existing scenarios.

Download page:
http://www.geocities.com/moctezumaiam/EU2.html

Before using please read Readme_Unlimited.txt file in the archive.

It is test version which has been tested only on Win9X. I will appreciate your reports whether it is working on Win2000 and WinXP.

Do you know if this will work only with the NA version (like the one for EU1)?

It should work because this utility modifies game data directly in memory.
Nevertheless there can be problem due to version of Windows so please report if it is working for you!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Moctezuma
Nevertheless there can be problem due to version of Windows so please report if it is working for you!

Well I've got the problem, I'm using Windows XP, I wrote the date and at start it was 1st January 1200 but suddenly was 2nd january 1419, so the patch hasn't work for me, has anothers players had this error :confused:

Windows XP Problem

The same thing that happened to that other guy happened to me. It started out at Jan 1 300, then instantly switched to Jan 1 1419 and went on from there.

Bummer, I really want to use it.

I have an entirely different error with Windows XP.

When I start the bat file, only the "EU2 Unlimited" program is executed (not EU2 itself).

The message given is:
"Waiting for starting Europa Universalis 2...
Europa Univesalis 2 is running...
EU2 Unlimited Time is not applicable or it is already applied."

When I start EU2 Unlimited manually and EU2 manually, I still get the same error message.

:( :(

Originally posted by Moctezuma
EU2 Unlimited Time (Test Version)

Europa Univeralis 2 is designed to simulate 1419 to 1820 period. However the same game engine with little modifications can be easily used for much wider period. This utility allows you to design and play any scenario since 0 AD afterwards.

Now I will be able to take over the world with any country...:D :D

Thanks so much

Might be better to get Microsoft to make XP compatible with 9x...

like *that's* likely to happen :D

Given the normal course of events: wait until patch 3 before upgrading to XP. If XP is pre-installed, get a 98 CD and reformat/reinstall...and if you think I'm kidding, think again. I did exactly that with W2000.

Seriously, wait a bit. M$ might find it really is *their* problem and correct it - probably without saying so - in an upcoming patch.

Steve.