• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's true that, according to Steam, the game hasn't received a single update in more than 2 months... And this subforum seems very inactive (doesn't give me a good impression)

Could you please tell me what kind of issues the game faces yet?

I recently upgraded from GTX 580 to GTX 670 and the game still runs like crap and I'm even using medium details. What a joke. The performance issue has been known since release and it hasn't gotten any better. I wouldn't bet on them fixing this ever. It is cheap but it is worthless if you can't run it smoothly.

Love love love love love love you !! :D Will definetly look into the patchs arrival, I really enjoy playing the game and would love to be able to play it on Ultra Mega Extreme settings even though as many others I have a good graphics card, hope the patch fixes some performance things. As long as you patch it atleast :)

Good to know a patch is on the way because I can't finish the game.

I chose to ally with Sir Galahad and attacked Merlin, but on one of the quest I have to do, won't let me finish.
I leads you through ok and you can get the stones but at one point, it will give you the quest text but no options to select, ie no way to continue.

Apologies for bringing this up in another thread, but did you manage to take a look at the Unseelie Rampage bug I reported? It's totally blocked my current playthrough and was hoping to get back to the game soon :)