• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any sign of patch notes?

edit: so my game version is now 1.1.08 and the rampage of the unseelie battle quest shows up correctly. So that's pretty cool. Now just waiting for the detailed patch notes and all is good to go.

Last edited:
And also in the sticky.

Patch notes mention nothing about any performance enhancements though, and having loaded a save to check I'm not sure I can detect any real difference in frame rate. A word from Kate as to whether there are actually any performance tweaks in the patch would be nice?

The bug-fixing is great, don't get me wrong - but if the major issue is performance, and the patch does nothing, what next? Will there be a separate performance optimisation patch? If this is it for performance improvements, I may as well shelve it now (and yes, my PC is well within specs).

I can't stand to play the battles because the performance is so bad - jilted walking and frameskips. (on lowerst settings) I have no problems at all with similar games (Shogun 2 total war). Patch hasn't helped.