• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does France often get this far east?!
ScreenSave1.jpg

I don't really get one thing. Every time somebody cheats and posts a picture about a game like that there is always at least one vulture who feels obliged to point it out even if the person was just trying to show a weird or surprising AI behaviour. What the hell is the point in those posts, really?

I for one think it's a very impressive AI France. And it's only 1515!

Under the rule of Elizabeth of all ireland breaks away and also takes the eastern part of the Isles:

Emperor Carlos has some good stand in the HRE:

Holy Italy ruled by the Order and the Pope:

But Naples strikes back:

Better build a wall between Holstein and Mecklenburg:

Spain takes colonialism seriously and they are heathens up there anyway.

So much for my efforts to keep Austria down... :-(

Basis for taking over the holy lands?:

This Brabant becam the Netherlans a litle later, strong Friesland joined and the southern Spanish parts rebelled, quite a strong country now. (Screenie of Neth. lost, might give one later if requested):

I don't really get one thing. Every time somebody cheats and posts a picture about a game like that there is always at least one vulture who feels obliged to point it out even if the person was just trying to show a weird or surprising AI behaviour. What the hell is the point in those posts, really?

It's probably a feel-good thing. "I don't cheat so naturally I am better than you."

I used to cheat very often in my early days of EU2, just to know really well the game. With time, I started cheating less and less. It's just a personal choice really, some people prefer to have a good time and do whatever they want in the game without having to worry about getting to the end of the year to get some "oxygen" and be allowed to do anything. It's not a question of weakness of the player.

I used to cheat very often in my early days of EU2, just to know really well the game. With time, I started cheating less and less. It's just a personal choice really, some people prefer to have a good time and do whatever they want in the game without having to worry about getting to the end of the year to get some "oxygen" and be allowed to do anything. It's not a question of weakness of the player.

Exactly, I did the same thing. :)

To be truthful I did wonder how, I remember seeing a screenshot before of someone with 34000 and thought "wow". I've yet to play the asian countries and didn't know if they had any crazy events or what ever.

Duke I did ;p
Also noticed you had 2 screenshots backwards in story. The naples strike back pic was 8years before the pic where naples controlled italy.

The Vikings are back!!!!:

Dont even think about it:

France (reformed Cath) did against France Catholics (reformed Cath.) this is the result: Brandenburg didnt even reach a fight when i already had run over Swiss and taken care of business:

Too bad it alwas turns into this sooner or later again by event:

And , yes this is baden in Calais and western france they got those provinces from France Catholics and have been able to hold onto them for a long time now.

BTW Spain vassalized Porto, owns middle America, and Netherlands are colonising like crazy too

You inspired me to try Bavaria, which I've never done before, even in EU2 (ok, except Interregnum/Aberration where BAY is a major). And... it turned out to be fun :D.

screensave5.jpg

I love leaving the AI event choices to "random" from time to time and see how history unfolds. Brabant survived, for instance. Or Bohemia, who let me inherit themselves in 1460 IIRC.