• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No screen, but I diploannexed Spain as France in AGCEEP in the early 1700s...
with colonies (+35 BB but no one dared to attack me).
I hope that was a 1.0 game; in 1.1, Spain should be much larger than 35 provinces. :)
Set AI aggressiveness to "Normal";):D
Or set difficulty to Very Hard. Badboy wars are fun (for some people).

I started a game in 1.0 and ported to 1.1. Spain has mainly be active in the Mediterranean, taking Sicily and Napoli, Judea, Abkahzia, Trebizond and Georgia.
Morocco turned Catholic and GB hasn't formed yet (the Puritans are still alive).
Austria is dipploannexing like mad and Russia is colonizing everywhere and is now at war with China.

I started a game in 1.0 and ported to 1.1. Spain has mainly be active in the Mediterranean, taking Sicily and Napoli, Judea, Abkahzia, Trebizond and Georgia.
Morocco turned Catholic and GB hasn't formed yet (the Puritans are still alive).
Austria is dipploannexing like mad and Russia is colonizing everywhere and is now at war with China.
Like Yoda said in another thread, AI's performance in games "ported" from 1.0 to 1.1 won't change.

Like Yoda said in another thread, AI's performance in games "ported" from 1.0 to 1.1 won't change.
No, I said savefiles were compatible but AI behavior should be different.

Last edited:
Possibly the worst AI-controlled ruler I have ever seen in this game.Just look at his stats.
When I moused over each of his ratings, they were all "1".:rofl:
WorstRulerEver.jpg

Last edited:
Your own interface? If not, where can I get it? I would love that for my EU2 ;)
It's designed by Birger, and it comes with patch 1.1 of For the Glory.

Not much of an oddity but just a scripting bug. As Port I went to the Americas instead of exploring the coast of Africa to Asia. I've been getting so many events about India usually excuses for war and etc -100 relations with a civ I have yet to meet. And just recently Lanka became my vassal in an event but I don't have map access to them yet.

Have the mission since years as Bavaria to avoid the BWB and never manged it, looks good this time, we had an awesome Wittelsbach Alliance of Berg, Palatinate and me and avoided Burgundy getting big while also keeping the blob itself in check. We were so good France actually guarranteed us and joined.
So this looked good:

Milan was scary as hell though...

And this has to be the coolest event ever, mostly the response ;-)

Current:

Nerfed Milan by beating on them with our alliance when France went to war with them in the Cambrai event. Palatinates could squeeze Baden out of this, removing Mila a little from germany and making Wittelsbach union even stronger in south Germany.
Saxony inherited Berg now or something which really sucks and immediately Burgundy is on the rise again.

Heroic defence against rebel scum: 11,000+ rebels spawned in a province of mine with about 1,500 troops in. Battle ensued with both armies' morale breaking at the same rate until both armies with no morale left. Then the rebels finally broke while they still had 10,000 troops. My army? 97 foot soldiers left standing! :cool:

heroic defence against rebel scum: 11,000+ rebels spawned in a province of mine with about 1,500 troops in. Battle ensued with both armies' morale breaking at the same rate until both armies with no morale left. Then the rebels finally broke while they still had 10,000 troops. My army? 97 foot soldiers left standing! :cool:
remember the alamo!