• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Embassy for Republic of India

A message arrives for the ambassador.
Ambassador Andawar Singh
Embassy of the Republic of India

Your excellency,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Woodrow Park, a dual citizen of Eutopia and Korea, and I have been designated by Amnesty Worldwide to attempt to mediate an end to the violence in Tilapia arising from the New Bengal Island situation. I have had a constructive meeting with Pro Consul Marcos of Tilapia, and would therefore like to have an initial exploratory discussion with someone who represents, at least partially, the Separatists. I wondered if your intelligence service might have either a contact that I could arrange to meet, or perhaps could get word to someone associated with the Separatists so they could contact me directly. My contact details are attached, including a secure and anonymous website at Amnesty Worldwide.

Thank-you for your attention to this matter.

Yours in Peace,

A message arrives for the ambassador:

To: Ambassador Jose Miguel Veneno
Embassy of the European Union.

Your Excellency,

I wish to introduce myself. I am former Commander Francisco Cojuanco, a elected legislator and businessman of Eutopia, and I wish to speak to you about the embargo that your collective nations have placed on the UPE.

As you can see with the negotiations in Surrey with Tilapia, the UPE’s last wish is to be embroiled in any war. The UPE is now safe from terrorists, whether the work against the government or are members of the same. Therefore there is no reason why the arms embargo should continue, seeing as the UPE has no intention to use our arms for aggression, but only to defend the country.

Therefore, I make a request to Your Exellency , to speak to you, that we may discuss any possibility of negotiating away the last legacy of the UPE’s dark past, to share in a joint future with your bloc.

Thank you very much for your indulgence on this matter between our Unions.

Yours sincerely,
Francisco Cojuanco y O’Rourke
Member for Tara North in the General Assembly of the UPE.

A note is sent back to Per Cojuanco.

Assemblyper Cojuanco,

I must say I was surprised to hear from you, unaware as I was of any specific responsibilities pertaining to military procurement or foreign relations you had. Be that as it may, several of our local military contractors have been lobbying for the lifting of the very embargo you mention, and many of our member states are inclined to acquiesce. However, there are others who feel that your country has yet to show a sufficient amount of good faith to justify so doing.

To that end, we have worked out a solution that is agreeable to our members. The European Union shall lift our arms embargo on the United Provinces of Eutopia provided that the UPE makes an immediate purchase of not less than 1 BP worth of military equipment from European contractors. Once your order has been placed, we shall approve the lifting of the embargo.

I look forward to hearing your acceptance of this most generous offer.

Sincerely yours,
Jose Miguel Veneno, Ambassador of the European Union

A letter arrives at the US embassy

Greetings Per. Maun,

I am Bishop John Pollos , an assemblyman here in Eutopia. I am writing to you today in regards to possible transactions I may soon be promoting in the Eutopian General Assembly which will involve the United States.

As you may know , the Eutopian navy has been in decline for several years , as our equipment grows older , more worn and less reliable. At this time , several groups within the GA are attempting to put forward purchasing planes and aquisition orders for new equipment. I will soon be joining this throng of activists.

Currently I see the Eutopian Defense Forces as inadequite to even counter smuggling of weapons and drugs into our land. I would like to propose an act within our GA that would allow the purchase of (AWACS) aircraft from your country, along with possible procurement of Air to Air refueling assets that will complement these AWACS craft. Below I have listed the aircraft I am interested in :

E-3 (RISP) Sentry Cost : ~265 Million US
E-2C+ Hawkeye Cost : ~60 Million US

KC-10 Extender Cost : ~ 82 Million US
KC-135 Stratotanker Cost : ~ 38 Million US

The costs are only what I have estimated from what my military analysts have given me, and I hope would be negotiable with relation to the size of our order.

The question I have is , could the people of Eutopia depend upon our American friends to allow such a purchase, seeing how these craft are mainly defensive in nature and will help tremendously with coastal security.

Thank You in advance,
John A. Pollos
John A. Pollos

mga,enp

A note is sent back to Pollos.

Bishop Pollos,

You can work out the dollars and cents with our contractors when and if you actually place said order. But the United States government will not prevent your purchase of the materiel you listed.

If there's any way I can be of further service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ambassador Bosley Maun