• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, looking back I probably should have prepared more than 1 update before waking this behemoth from dead. :)

Don't worry, I may have a bi-monthly shedule or something, but I do make some progress. :)

And of course, thanks for all your replies. I'm really glad I kept my readAARs despite the horrendous pause I made. Thank you.

Nah, i think it's great you posted that update, even if it does take a while before the next one comes.

Do it exactly the way it suits you. I know I'll be here waiting for the results, and I'm sure I'll have company :)

Of course we wait, but it takes a really looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time... :p

we are at the [more drawings] so a couple of weeks more and we will get: AN update! :D

rafiki: ...and I'm sure I'll have company :)

aye, that you will ! ! ;)

'n we be happy when we see that update ! ! :cool:

DftS302.jpg

Wiee! An update! Great as always.

Drevak: When an update is posted and there's no one around, does it make a sound?

of course, but only if it is a Wolfhound update ! ! ;)

that said, you surely realize that when folks are not expecting an update, that they may be slow to pick up on the arrival of an update ! ! :rolleyes:

not to mention that a lot of us only are online at a specific time each day... ;)

Wolfhound: ...SO... WILL WE GET EXTRA XP FOR PRISONERS?

SURE, and don't forget to use the prisoners for KP duty ! ! :D

awesome update ! !
:cool:

Hehe, it's funny because it's true :D

(Target designation and gunner "steering" is harder than people might think ;) )

Well done maestro
ys_clap.gif

Last edited:
First HoI 1 AAR I´ve read. And I must say, its been outmoust pleasure :D

but... sigh.. now theres going to be a while before the next one :( . Ohh well I have you previous AAR to enjoy. :D

Well done, a great AAR!

But were are ze Panzers of ze Master Race!? :eek:

Great work, Wolfhound!

DftS303.jpg

Thank you all and welcome my new readers! I hope you'll enjoy the stay as much as I do ;)

Drevak said:
When an update is posted and there's noone around, does it make a sound?
Yes it does. And it is shame there's no-one around, as the sound itself can make you a better man.

Ok, maybe not you personally, but it works with humans. And chimps and for some reason, pine trees.

Delex said:
I cant wait to see the tank of totenberg. Keep up the good work.
Tank? Well... you'd need more to stop the Ginger! :)