• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D

huhauhahuahu LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fire in the hole!
The hole? This is the best house in the village huauhauhauhhu loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Great updates, I almost forgot about this brilliant AAR somehow.

hey, normally after this long i'd say is this dead? but im guessing theres some to come. im not sure i was even born when this aar was started, but im mightily glad to have caught up.

and vodka? urghhhhhhh, it doesnt need to be poisoned, that stuff is the work of the devil. except when added to red bull or limeade.

Nah, not dead. Definitely not dead.
I'm just short of ideas, that's all. :( :eek:
I want to make the final update of the 3rd chapter, but it just won't fit together.

sigh

Wolfhound said:
Nah, not dead. Definitely not dead.
I'm just short of ideas, that's all. :( :eek:
I want to make the final update of the 3rd chapter, but it just won't fit together.

sigh
Thanks as ever for your wonderfully drawn and humored work

Maybe you should just do one of your little intermission cartoons for now :)

Or Perhaps you might like to include with your Polish Dog some German cats or soviet Mice.This might provide some inspiration or light relief for you,one of my favorite links .......

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/wwars/mouse.htm
Soviet Mice

EDIT replacement link........
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showpost.php?p=309683&postcount=1

:rofl:

doc.gif

Last edited:
Just read the whole thing and it is fantastic. The artwork is wonderful, very stylish and the humour is great :D

is that mouse thing true? seems a bit weird to only use german cats, even by crazy ss standards

BritishImperial said:
is that mouse thing true? seems a bit weird to only use german cats, even by crazy ss standards
:rofl:

I think only part of it the top quote is really true, :) but i like to believe its all true and think that these new units should be modded for HOI and added to the research and techs :D

doc.gif

MORE ! ! :cool:

This is really great. I love your style.

Delex said:
This is probaby very dead.
Given the earlier massive time gaps thats (hopefully) not true :)

My God... this AAR is a legend known only to those who spend countless hours roaming around the paradox forums :rofl: .

It seems like the last time I opened up the HOI1 AARs to check to see if there was an update was a few months ago... it turns out it's been over a year and a half!!! And the Czech did come back and do more...

Well it turns out the last time I posted in this amazing AAR (over a year and a half ago) it had been about a year since he came out with an update... and he came back a few weeks later and continued on! Now it seems it's been about another year, so I am officially blowing the "wolfhound trumpet" again, which will undoubtedly result in his return :D .

THE_SMASHER: Return or Die!

how can you expect anyone to return with that as the last post ? ? :rolleyes:

MORE ! ! :cool: