DLC Section Missing in Nvidia GeForce Now Xbox Client

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

drbilalaksar55

Recruit
Mar 17, 2024
When I open Stellaris on my Xbox PC account with Nvidia GeForce Now, there is no DLC section in the launcher. There are DLCs I purchased from Microsoft Store (Utopia etc) but there is no section in the launcher to activate them. Please fix the problem.

I am having this same problem with Geforce NOW, and I am having a similar issue with local downloads. I play the game through gamepass and own all of the DLC, every single one. None of them show up in the launcher or in game when installed or when played through Geforce. Attempting to purchase them in game leads to microsoft store at which point it realizes I own the content and redirects me back to the game but the game itself never updates dlc status.

None of them show up in the launcher or in game when installed or when played through Geforce.
Then that is a local issue (account, Windows, game installation), not a GFN problem.

But this:
When I open Stellaris on my Xbox PC account with Nvidia GeForce Now, there is no DLC section in the launcher. There are DLCs I purchased from Microsoft Store (Utopia etc) but there is no section in the launcher to activate them.
may be either. If you start the game locally, NOT on GFN, do you get this still? Or it is okay?

Then that is a local issue (account, Windows, game installation), not a GFN problem.

This was accurate, did some sniffing around in account settings and found the issue so I've resolved it on the local end.

But, I am still unable to access them through geforce now either, and I have had this issue in the past shortly after Stellaris was added to Geforce via Gamepass. I have gotten it to work in the past.

This was accurate, did some sniffing around in account settings and found the issue so I've resolved it on the local end.
Can I ask what that fix was please? It may help me help other such affected users, quite aside from this GFN issue.

Can I ask what that fix was please? It may help me help other such affected users, quite aside from this GFN issue.
My device management specifically tied to the Microsoft store was maxed out. I had cleared device management in the standard account settings but apparently there is a separate store specifically for Microsoft store purchases. After clearing it up and redownloading something from this PC everything verified properly and worked,

I will note, most of the new devices I had to clear out were from GeForce NOW related devices when playing gamepass games through their cloud service. I suspect this could be the cause of many such issues. Although I am still unable to access DLC from the GeForce client even after doing the above fix so there may still be a separate issue with GeForce specifically. Best of luck!

the problem still persists. i can't use the items i purchased. put an end to this disgrace.
I've raised this with my manager, twice now. They are talking to the Paradox person who is their GFN contact. That's all I know at present!

My device management specifically tied to the Microsoft store was maxed out. I had cleared device management in the standard account settings but apparently there is a separate store specifically for Microsoft store purchases. After clearing it up and redownloading something from this PC everything verified properly and worked,

I will note, most of the new devices I had to clear out were from GeForce NOW related devices when playing gamepass games through their cloud service. I suspect this could be the cause of many such issues. Although I am still unable to access DLC from the GeForce client even after doing the above fix so there may still be a separate issue with GeForce specifically. Best of luck!
Very interesting, and thank you!

Was that this place?

Or somewhere else?

This is a current issue for this game and Stellaris, at least, only on the Gamepass platform. Paradox, GFN and Microsoft are working on it together. Current projection is it will be sorted this week, but failing that next week.

Sorry about that!

i also installed stellaris on a friend's windows computer by logging into my account through the xbox app. the dlc section shows up. but when i go to geforce now there is no dlc section. i don't understand how this can happen.