Xbox Store(PC) - CK3 Launcher is missing DLC tab and DLC content is not enabled in game at the menu screen

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RainierWolf

Recruit
Jan 25, 2024
I have not found a way to enable the DLC content with the Xbox Store version of CK3. I have purchased 2 DLC packs and I am not able to use them. I do not have a DLC option in the launcher and the DLC shows as not enabled in game. How do I enable the content? Please don't tell me to delete and reinstall with a fresh install, I have followed that from other threads, the only reason I am posting is because nothing is working from all prior suggestions. I have less than 10 devices linked in my MS store as well.

1706219854093.png

1706220064062.png

1706219993447.png

Last edited:
No DLC tab means that our launcher doesn't think you own any.

There. is nothing active you ought to have to do to get them in th egame; once bought MS/Gamepass/Xbox ought to make them available in your account there, and then to our launcher.

Do they appear as owned on your Xbox account online?

Have you linked your Paradox and Xbox accounts?

Can you try a test installatiion on any other computer you might have access to?

is there any solution? I can not find any source about it.
Yes, check your Microsoft account in the Microsoft store. You need to check that you have less than 10 devices enabled on your account and you need to make sure the device you want to play on is in the list. Next, click on

1707082947301.png

Which shows up just below all of your devices, click manage and make sure you have 10 devices or less linked in there including the device you want to play on. After that you will be good to go and the CK3 Launcher will show you the DLC content you purchased. You may need to reboot your computer and allow enough time for background syncing to fully take affect to be functional in game.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yes, check your Microsoft account in the Microsoft store. You need to check that you have less than 10 devices enabled on your account and you need to make sure the device you want to play on is in the list. Next, click on

View attachment 1080280

Which shows up just below all of your devices, click manage and make sure you have 10 devices or less linked in there including the device you want to play on. After that you will be good to go and the CK3 Launcher will show you the DLC content you purchased. You may need to reboot your computer and allow enough time for background syncing to fully take affect to be functional in game.
Thank you so much it works. I tried to solve this problem for 6 hours straight <3