• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will there be another diplomacy, coz Im interested? Ive played it before on the computer. Not the paradox version. An older one.

Feel free to join Great Bitain in the current one. I'm only playing because everybody else bailed out.

Feel free to join Great Bitain in the current one. I'm only playing because everybody else bailed out.

Thanks but I dont feel comfortable jumping into the deep end. Id rather wait until a new game is afoot.

Thanks but I dont feel comfortable jumping into the deep end. Id rather wait until a new game is afoot.

Trust me the opening few moves is the deep end. From that point on the game opens up a bit.

As a junior diplomat can i give orders and will I be creditted with victory?

You can give orders, but the senior diplomat/almighty king can overrule you.

We'll probably credit you with victory should you achieve it.

Cool!

More than happy to be a junior or senior diplomat next game depending on numbers, would prefer russia, i will have fun slowly turning commie for the duration of my existance.

Yep, you will go Commie, but under my Communist Islamic Ottoman Empire. Ever noticed the closeness between the crescent and the sickle? That our flag is red? That we have a star?

I dunno, I'll probably end up picking the least wanted nation (Italy prob, perhaps Austria or maybe Turkey, dunno). Would prefer a senior role, but I won't make a fuss, everyone knows by now that wherever I go as a junior diplomat, I end up being the puppeteer most wise adviser.

Please reserve a spot for me....don't care where, don't care with whom, just wanna play.

Alternatively, I'd be happy to GM the next game.

Id like to be in the next one. Preferably with a more experienced player who will carry the load.

I'll sign on as a junior mook meatshield diplomat in a new game, if anyone wishes. I doubt I'd be able to handle a senior diplomatic posting, but junior should do.

Current GM demands a reserved slot for any country of his choice! :mad:

Current GM demands to be a junior diplomat, with Culise as his senior diplomat. :mad:

With the possible exception of the GM of the previous game, I don't think anyone should be able to call dibs on a country - it's not the Diplomacy way :p