• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kaiser Euro - congratulations, from your beseiged freind Italy. We hope our freindship will blossom with this new appointment. Good luck and god speed!

Generalissimo, it has been a long exile indeed.

Unless this is confirmed by Joeb, I'm sceptic.

Especially after your hissyfit abandonment of England.

I am determined to enjoy myself.

tamius23 and reis91 are the only people who are legitimate diplomats for Germany, and they are the only ones I will be accepting orders from at this time.

Any one of esemesas, Morrell8, or jacob-Lundgren may join Germany to help it with it's current problems.

That being said, I have received all the orders before deadline, there will be no civic disorders this update. Once again however this update will be late :)wacko:).

Mobilise all German units against Great Britain. Operation Sealion is in effect.

Spring, 1909 (PT 1)

UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED.

Great Britain said:
F Iri M NAt
F Liv Support F Iri M NAt
F Nth M Den
F Eng Support A Pic M Bel

Germany said:
A Spain Hold
A Kie - Ruh
F Ber - Kie
F Bel Hold
F NAt - MAt

Austria-Hungary said:
A Ven-Rom
F Adr S F Aeg-Ion
F Eas S F Aeg-Ion
A Vie - Gal
A Bud - Gal
A Alb - Tri
A Tri - Ven

Italy said:
A Pic Move Bel
A Ruh move Hol
F Mat move Spa NC
A Mar support F Mat move Spa NC
F Bre Move Mat
F Nap Move Rom
F Tun Move Tyr

Russia said:
Army Mun support Army Kie move Ruh
Army Boh move Tyr
Army Sil move Boh
Army War move Sil
Army Mos move War

Turkey said:
F Ionian - Naples
F Aegean - Ionian
A Apulia S F Ionian - Naples

19092spring.png

GERMAN ARMY IN SPA IS DISLODGED
GERMAN FLEETS IN BEL AND NAT ARE DISLODGED.
ITALIAN FLEET IN NAP IS DISLODGED.
GAME WILL NOT CONTINUE UNTIL I RECEIVE DISBAND OR RETREAT ORDERS FOR THESE UNITS.

Spring, 1909
19093spring.png

Last edited:
Here's hoping I didn't fail hard on that last update.

Now might be a good time to contact esemesas or Morrell8 and see if they'd be willing to start submitting orders for Germany.

Italy will cease and desist their attack on Germany.

Generalissimo, what is happening, We are allies!!

Retreat Army in Spain to Portugal
Retreat Fleet in North Atlantic to Cly
Retreat Fleet in Belgium to North Sea

I believe F Naples has no legal retreats and so is disbanded.

I believe F Naples has no legal retreats and so is disbanded.

Also, when did France lose North Afrika. IMNSHO, they should have kept the Free France alive there.

Also, yes, given that the Italian unit cannot retreat, and the german retreat orders have been given, joeb should proceed to FALL.

Also, when did France lose North Afrika. IMNSHO, they should have kept the Free France alive there.

Also, yes, given that the Italian unit cannot retreat, and the german retreat orders have been given, joeb should proceed to FALL.

I will wait for a legitimate German diplomat (not a British one), or for esemesas or Morrell8 to decide to join germany and then give them sufficient time to figure out what is going on.

I will wait for a legitimate German diplomat (not a British one), or for esemesas or Morrell8 to decide to join germany and then give them sufficient time to figure out what is going on.

I am the Kaiser's cousin, cannot I take over his battered country?

I am the Kaiser's cousin, cannot I take over his battered country?

You are first responsible for your own battered country.

I cannot remember, but I think the custom is to retreat by alphabetical order, and then disband by alphabetical order if no orders are given by the deadline.

That said, I'd prefer to see Germany not torn to pieces merely for lack of leadership.

You are first responsible for your own battered country.

Battered, you say? I see Great Britain doing well now that it is on the right side of history. And that is the Italian.

Retreat Army in Spain to Portugal
Retreat Fleet in North Atlantic to Norwegian Sea
Retreat Fleet in Belgium to North Sea

I edited a bit for colour scheme retention.

I cannot remember, but I think the custom is to retreat by alphabetical order, and then disband by alphabetical order if no orders are given by the deadline.

That said, I'd prefer to see Germany not torn to pieces merely for lack of leadership.

Standard is to first disband the unit farthest away from a home center. In the case of two units equally distant from a home center, the disbandment is done in alphabetical order.

As far as I can remember failure to send retreat orders simply end in the dislodged units being disbanded.