• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you guys are gonna play this game again, in the future. I would like to join in the start of the new game.

I think you could join A-H. I do not have much time this week and the next one I won't be online at all so Austria really needs more people.

With the announcement of proclamation of Italian Empire, The Russia wants to have ceasefire with our enemies in order to counter this ever growing superpower or threat for all of Europe.

Edited: "Grand Alliance"? :)

Italy is a paradoxical nation. Peacful with its intentions to its freinds and neutral aquaintances. We only seek what is rightfully ours... And with all due respect got. France & iberia are all italy seek. And were evn negotiable on that.

@ the german kaiser's little minion, as i missed your message i can only apologise. Paris is yours if you want it. Let the Emperor know though as another supply centre could be quite handy incase i want a 2000 aside football game in southern italy.

Italy is a paradoxical nation. Peacful with its intentions to its freinds and neutral aquaintances. We only seek what is rightfully ours... And with all due respect got. France & iberia are all italy seek. And were evn negotiable on that.

Respectfully, I didn't see one drop of ink spilled in so much as greeting between Italy and France, so I'm not sure what nonsense you're spouting about peaceful intentions or negotiability.

@ the german kaiser's little minion, as i missed your message i can only apologise. Paris is yours if you want it. Let the Emperor know though as another supply centre could be quite handy incase i want a 2000 aside football game in southern italy.

What is rightfully Italy's is their original three supply centers. Gaul and Hispaniola are only the beginnings of the great Roman Empire. Soon, her armies and fleets shall march north. Even now, her navy threatens the British Isles...

What is a Junior Diplomat, and what is his role?

Basically the thinking is this: Not everyone can be around all the time. This game lasts for quite some time and some players are going to be gone for periods of time. This is why we have multiple diplomats working for each country. Each diplomat has the ability to send orders for their country (though in the event of a conflict, the senior diplomat's orders are the ones used), and each diplomat may officially negotiate with other countries on behalf of their own.

We've had several players drop out so far this game, having multiple diplomats per country has so far ensured that these dropouts haven't been too disruptive.

Great Britain could do with another. EURO hasn't always been here, and I don't fully know the rules of the warfare orders and have very little time on my hands. In fact, I only signed up to try and get Great Britain through a couple of turns while hoping someone else would show.

France has no need for additional diplomats, but we always welcome the company. :)

French émigres usually flee to London.